ch 1 cold

(OK this shall be written in different point of views k? K ON WARD TO THE STORY XD IM STILL RUNNING ON NO SLEEP)

Jo's POV

I gulped as I entered the big colorful place. The glass red trimmed doors closed behind me with a loud bang. I showed the blond head my pass and walked in the area. The dark blue and purple carpet had stains...surprisingly red stains.... yet it could have been pizza sauce but... it doesn't stain. I walked through all the games. There were claw machines,skee ball, and more. A prize booth on the other side of the room. I walked by a poster. It had a yellow duck with a bib that said in yellow letters 'let's eat' a chill ran down my spine. I walked to the party area and smiled. My smile dropped.

The curtains opened and little kids cheered as three robots appeared. One was a bunny his name was Bonnie. One the duck that was on the poster stood there her name was Chica. Finally, Freddy the main one of this place he was a brown bear. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see Gerard one of my friends. He looked scared and a gave a sad smile. We were here because of my little brothers 10 birthday. We heard a whisper and we turned. No one. As we turned back to see the stage there hiding under the table was Richard another friend. He had tears running down his cheeks.

Richard always seemed terrified of this place. When he was 5 he would sneak in here at night because he loved this place so much but.... one day... he came to school he started screaming in the middle of class saying " THERE HERE THERE RIGHT THERE" or " IM SORRY LEAVE ME ALONE DONT KILL ME PLEASE" the teacher called his parents and I asked him what happened I still remember every word he told me "they are here for me they want me dead"

I looked up and I felt myself go pale. The robots... they were staring right at me and Gerard. I felt a terrible chill run down my spine. I shivered in the corner of my eye I see Richard crying harder. Gerard gave me a worried look and I returned his look. We crouched and crawled under table with Richard.

He looked me dead in the eye. " what's wrong?" I whispered as if he were a startled rabbit which in this case he was. " they want me dead"

Those words were 20 bricks to the face. Close to the same words he told me when we were children. Gerard gulped and hugged his knees. I used to love this place when I was small but... One day I wandered to far and found myself in the security room. In one camera... there was a room full of heads for robots. I smiled I knew they were for fixing those robots and I was very into technology for a 5 year old. I located the room and walked to that room to play around with some of the wires thinking I could somehow I could have made the robots better. I had opened the wooden door surprised it wasn't closed.

I had walked in my white sun dress flowing. I closed the door and looked at the heads but... there was one robot with its eye sticking out and teeth looked off. I thought it was broken and wanted to fix it. This was not just the head it was also the rest of it. I smelled a horrible sent. I gagged but kept it together I opened the top and screamed. A man...in the suit..he was barely alive blood all over. I pulled him out and his lips curved into a smile. He had a badge that said security guard. Hours later he was ok after I helped stop the bleeding. His name was Mark and thankfully yesterday was his last day so he had time to heal. He had given me a locket in the design of a robotic heart. "Keep it ... for saving me.."

I still to today have the locket. We heard the music stop and the curtains swiftly close. I had barely notice Both Gerard and Richard were laying there heads resting on my lap. I blushed feeling embarrassed they were so casually on my lap.

________

SO HOW WAS THAT XD SO SORRY IF SHORT :3 k bye