M O N S T E R

•••••••

•••••••

Blood.

There was blood everywhere, her clothes from the night before were now a color of dark maroon and she was laying down in the middle of these pools of blood mixed with dirt, fallen leaves, twigs, and rocks.

To an outsiders eye, this was terrifying. Blood and limbs laying next to this girl, it would seem as though she had been attacked in the woods and was the only survivor of this horror-struck situation.

As she laid unflustered at the moment with just the feeling of euphoria, she could feel the power, she could control every bit of magic that she possessed, she no longer felt like a frightened little girl.

"You see. This is what we are."

Alexandria immediately opened her eyes. The guilt and remorse finally settling down. The tears threatening to fall, she looked around at what she had done.

"Crying won't help you."

Evalina's voice sounded so disappointed as she spoke. Both identities fighting to overrule one another.  

"I know, I tried my best! I promis-"

"Your best wasn't enough! I don't want your empty promises!"

Alexandria physically winced as Evalina's spoke. Her thundering voice shutting Alexandria. She sat there, her knees close to her chest and her palms clutching her forehead.

"Look at what you have done!"
"Look!"

Intrusive thoughts clouding Alexandria's mind.
"I am a monster."
She whimpered.

"You were supposed to be better than Niklaus and I!"

" I don't even know you or him! Do you think this is easy?! To find out my whole life was a lie, I am trying to figure out who I am! You think I need you, I don't!"
Alexandria angrily lashed out.
"I am bloody trying! I am!"

"Alexandria."

"I am trying!"

She kept on yelling trying to reassure Evalina, trying to reassure herself.