freaks and geeks (R rated suckers)

as you all should know my name is lindsay weir, im a high school junior who is very lost with what i want with a bit of raging hormones, to my dispair, yes i have gone a bit off track when my grandmother died, man she was so great. Although if not i wouldnt have met my amaizingly annoying, rough freaks of friends, Daniel, Ken, Nick, and Kim. But as far as im concerned i fit right in with these freaks.... i mean i love them... there my best friends.... although we are constantly having our ups and downs.... i couldnt go back to hanging out with my old friends, the mathletes... i mean im smart but im sure if u pointed a gun to my head an made me chose what life i hade to chose a mathletes freak or a cool stud of a freak who actually knows how to have fun (groan) you guesed it..... and we both know the answer to that question. i have a brother, Sam, hes annoying but we actually get along since were stuck with our parents, jean and harold weir...... god help us all... i love them but..... they just ... get on my nerves well mostly dad hes so protective over me espesially since i started hanging out with the guys and Kim he thinks there a  *bad influence*.. *rolls eyes*...  My brothers friends neal and bill are like three peas in a pod.... if you know what i mean... they have been friends since forever, Bills alright but Neal is a whole other story..... im hinting(when i say hinting i mean a definate yes) that he has a Krush on me.... hes not doing a very good job at hiding it.. thats if he even is trying to hide it... O_O *fake vomits*

ow and if i mentioned it..... me an Nick kind of have a lot of history.... and a lot of confusion..... but one thing i know is that i cant stand him being with abother girl.... it just tickles me you know.... i guess thats what you get when you have raging teenage hormones plus.. well .. Nick.

(A/N) 

pllllzzzzz watch the theme song and intro to freaks and geeks.. trust me you will love it.. it just puts the icing on the cake for this story!!!!!! XD xoxox

enjoy my lovelys, i hope you like it, i am recently obsessed with "Feaks and Geeks" i mean its so funny and awesome... plus its got three of my favourite acotors; james Franco(danial, one of lindsay friends), Jason segel( Nick, also one of lindsays friends) and Seth Rogen( Ken one of lidsays friends) .... ow and btw next chapters is about the characters and who plays them. ow and btw this wattpad account is actually new right now i have another account with a book called "thickchics.....are made for realmen<3" nd my account is called "sophie105" please cheak it out it would be awesome!!!! thanksss 

thankyou so much for reading lovelyyss!!!!!! xoxox

xoxooxxx