Chapter 1

"Whaddup short kings!" Cody ran onto the stage, Noel following shortly behind. The Tiny Meat Gang was doing a tour of just college shows, and today they were at NYU

"If you got a skinny penis I wanna hear you SCREAM," Noel shouted into the crowd causing the mostly intoxicated or stoned kids around me to lose their shit. Tonight is gonna be fun. 

_

Two hours after the end of the show my roommate and best friend, Amaya, and I found ourselves playing flip cup in the back of a frat house. The show clearly got everyone hyped up as most people at this party seemed a little bit messier than usual. 

"YO," my friend Lola rushed over to the table where I was currently losing the game we were playing. 

"WHAt," I yelled frustrated she was breaking my concentration over which angle would be best to flip my cup at.  

"Ok so apparently Cody follows Jenna on Insta and she  DM'd him about the party and now he and Noel are on their way here." 

"For real?!" Amaya shouted over the aggressively boosted bass.

"Well, yeah if Jenna's not a huge fucking liar, which I'm not exactly convinced of but we'll see in about 20 minutes I guess," Lola laughed as she sipped her drink. 

"Well, in that case, I'm gonna need something to smoke" I admitted.