Chapter 2

Jimin

After the big discussion with Taehyung and my mum yelling at me to go, I packed my stuff and left with Taehyung. 

I pack the little things I have. I grab the clothes I have that aren't ruined as well and my photo and teddy bear. I pick up my favorite book, remembering how many times I've read this single book. I smile then put it in my backpack and zip it up. 

 I also grab Rose gently pass her to Taehyung and he puts her in the car, wrapping her up in the only blanket I have.

At first, my mother kept on hitting me and yelling at me to stay and telling me I was ungrateful, but I promised I would give her all the money. Well, at least some of it.

I get outside as fast as I can. Hear the door slam behind me. I turn around to see the door shut in my face.

I look down at the ground and sigh. 

"Common Chim, you know she would have done that...."

I turn to the car and see Taehyung sitting in the driver's seat. I shyly nodded my head, knowing he's 100% right.

I walk over to the car, getting into the passenger side. I pick up Rose from the seat and sit down where she was sitting. I then place her on my lap and hug her tightly. 

I hear Taehyung start the engine and I close my eyes. I hear him sigh, then I feel the car move. 

I open my eyes and look out the window. I never travel in a car. I normally just walk places. We could never afford a car because my father would always send the money I earned for drinking.

I sigh and lean back in the chair. I feel some warm hand on my thigh and I slowly open my eyes to see Taehyung smiling at me and I smile back. 

"You're happy to be out of there?"

I nod my head quickly and smile more. I also don't smile a lot. Only when I'm with Jin and Tae, they're the only people that get to see me smile.

I feel his hand leave my thigh and I just look out the window and smile more. 

After a while, I start to feel sleepy and my eyes get heavier and heavier. I put my head against the window and fall into a deep sleep.

-----

"Hey, jiminie~ Wake up~"

I feel my body being shaken lightly. I slowly open my eyes and rub them with one of my small hands. I groan a bit and look at Taehyung who is right in front of me.

"We're here sleepy head."

I cuddle Rose who's still sleeping in the blanket. I smile while looking at her. 

I slowly grab my backpack and open the car door, carry Rose in my arms. I follow Tae to the front door and he puts his keys in to open the door, but the door opens wide and Jin is standing there. 

He looks like he's been cooking because there's a bit of food on his shirt. He looks at me and smile. 

I completely forgot that Tae lives with Jin. They're both my best friends, well the only friends I have but I didn't want to trouble them too much. I didn't even want to trouble them at all.

I just stand there, not knowing what to do so I just look down at Rose. I feel her move a bit and then see her eyes open and I smile.

"Meow~"

I giggle a bit. She seems really happy, probably because she's outside instead of being in a dark cold house.

"Come on Jimin, it's ok really. I don't mind at all and you should know what."

I look up at Jin and smile shyly and I put Rose on the ground. She walks over to Tae and rubs her body against his leg, but then she walks away from him and walks over to Jin rubbing herself on his leg, but this time she doesn't move to anyone else and we all start to laugh. 

I feel Tae tug on my arm and smile sweetly at me. 

"Let's go inside where it's warm."

I nod my head and walk inside and he shuts the door behind him. Jin has disappeared and I gulp a bit.

I go into the living room which is a nice blue and green color and I sit down on one of the seats, hugging one of the yellow cushions that was right next to me when I sat down. 

I stuff my face in it but I then see a body in front of me and I look up to see Jin staring down at me. I gulp because he looks mad and worried now.

"Jin H-"

"Care to explain why Taehyung just told me you're going to rob Jeon fucking Jungkook?"

I gulp and look down. 

shit 

-----

Jungkook

I call some men into my office, to explain want I need.

"Ok, I need you guys to double the security outside tomorrow, because..."

I chuckle and stand up and put my hands behind my back and walk over to my big window, looking out it. After a while, I turn around to face the men standing on the other side of the room.

"Because someone is going to break in tomorrow night."

I smirk.

"You all may leave now."

 I see them nod their heads and bow, turning around and leaving my office and the last one closes the door softly. 

I turn back around and walk over to the window, smirking to myself. I look at the view and all the guards that already surround the building. 

"He's definitely not getting inside at all tomorrow."

-----

"You not going to steal or do anything that involves Jungkook!"

I feel something warm run down my cheek so I touch it, I then realize that I'm crying. 

"Jin, I've already left home and I'm giving my mum most of the money! After I've done the job, I'll leave you guys. Get my own place, as well as a job. I'll be out of your hair!"

He sighs and then I feel a lot of weight being put down next to me. I look to my left and see him sitting down next to me. I feel his arms wrap around my small figure.

"You staying here is fine, It's not that." 

He sighs and I feel his arms be removed from my body. I then feel one of his hands rub my back and I stuff my face in the yellow cushion that I have on my lap.

"It's that you might not come back alive. It scares me... I care about you so much Jimin, and you know it."

I turn to look at him and then I see tears in his eyes and that makes me tear up a bit.

"I want you to come back breathing, if you go... you might not even come back dead. I don't think anyone really knows what he does with the bodies from the people he's killed."

I nod my head and wipe my tear away that have fallen on my cheek.

"I'm sorry...."

I look back at him with teary eyes.

"You're not going to get me to change my mind...."

I feel him hug me tightly and feel something wet fall on my skin. We both don't talk for a long time, but then I hear footsteps and then feel another pair of arms around me. Taehyung. 

"Please, please, please try and not get killed Jiminie."

I nod my head softly. Just hugging both boys back.

[A/N]

Okkkkkkkkkk so the person this is for was begging me to update sooooo here we go :)   1315 words guys :)