Breaking News

*******Random Encounter's POV**********

Mat and I snuck back to the safe room. Carrying bad news with us, we both hope Rayne and Jack had good news. We entered the room and found Jack and Rayne sitting in separate corners, and an uncomfortable silence hung in there air.

"Oh God," Mat said. "What happened?"

"Nate and Natemare became one person," Rayne said. "And it is my fault."

"My Goodness, Rayne!" Jack yelled. "It is not!'

"YES, IT IS! IF ID NEVER OF BLAMED AJ FOR BEING THE REASON MY CHANNEL WASN'T-" She stopped talking ad soon as we locked eyes.

"Continue, Rayne, you can't stop now," I say. Mat stared at her confused.

"Forget it," she said. "You weren't supposed to know yet."

"YET?!" I ask. "HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLANNED IT?!"

She looked at me in shock.

"Did you-"

"I figured you were, Rayne," I said.

"How?"

"The way you were acting, I figured you were planning something I just didn't know what till now."

"Anywho, did you guys find Ethan or Mark?" Jack quickly said, changing the subject.

"Both actually," Mat answered. "You guys find Nate?"

"Yeah," Jack said looking away. "But, bad news."

"Oh, that's great," Mat said sarcastically. "I have some bad news too. Why don't you go first?"

*********Jacksepticeye's POV**********

"Oh, that's great," Mat said sarcastically. "I have some bad news too. Why don't you go first?"

"Yeah, that's amazing," I say forcing a smile. "But, on a scale from  one to ten how bad?"

"Eight or nine," Mat said, returning the fake smile.

"A straight out nine," I reply with a fake laugh.

"Blankgamplays is back," Mat said. "And Mark is in HORRIBLE condition."

"Wow, that's- God I can't keep the act up anymore," I say.

"Yeah, I can't either," Mat said sighing.

I stole a quick glance at AJ and Rayne. AJ was trying not to laugh, and Rayne was slightly smiling. I sigh in relief realizing we had successfully changed the mood.

"So, your news?" Mat asked 

"You might call this a ten, but, Nate and Natemare integrated."

"WHAT?!" Mat yelled furiously.

The lights flickered.

Frick, Mad new how furious Mat was right now. If I did nothing, they would probably integrate.

"But Mat," I quickly say. "We can save him, but we are going to help him, by emotionally hurting him."

Mat took a deep breath, and the lights quit flickering, and something left his eyes. Madness?

Did MadPat have control for a couple of seconds?

"Yeah, you're right, Jack," he said. 

AJ went to a corner and sat down, Rayne didn't move, Mat and I went to our own corner.

"Jack."

"Yes, Mat?"

" Thanks," he whispered. "That, that was a close call."