Chapter 1 - Introduction to Destruction

Rou (said like 'roo') was a quiet girl, with red (from a bottle) hair, she had quite a few piercings, including a nose ring, spider bites and 4 piercings in each ear (one of them stretched to a 10mm). She was very creative but very quiet, so no one really noticed her.

Rou was starting again, in a new town, new school and new people. She just moved from The Isle Of Wight, to Sheffield.

It was Sunday, her last day of freedom, before she started her new school. Rou decided to get one last taste of freedom before she had to get ready for the day ahead, she darted off her bed and ran down the stairs, grabbing her Your Demise hoodie as she slammed the bedroom door behind her, she slipped on her toms just before opening the front door and off she went.

Rou didn't go far before she came across her destination, the beach. Rou had always loved going to the beach, she found it relaxing and often drew pictures down there, although this time, she just walked along the sea's edge and every now and then, threw pebbles into the sea.

With her iPod in, listening to the sweet sound of Mike Duce's voice in her ears, Rou isolated herself from the world, only taking in and observing what she wanted. Infact, she was so isolated that she was blissfully unaware of the boy now sitting next to her on the stoney ground. With a deep exhale in, she opened her eyes and jumped back now realising that she had company.

"hey there" the boy said with a smile, "...errmm... hi...?" Rou replied, "sooo... when are you going to do it?" the boy continued, "...do what...?" said a slightly confused Rou, "you know, kill yourself?" Rou was shocked at the boy's question and snapped back with "what!? since when am I killing myself!? who even are you!?" "Ollie, my names Ollie!" the boy squealed back with fright "ya just looked slightly suicidal walking along the beach on your own in the evening, in the middle of autum... when It's about to rain, I just wanted to see if you were okay" Rou paused for a moment taking everything in, she didn't feel threatened by Ollie, infact she thought he was rather cute with his brown moppy hair swept to the side, lip ring and Enter Shikari hoodie on "this is where you introduce yourself...?" Ollie added "...Rou, my names Rou." Rou said bluntly "Rou?... like Rou Reynolds from Enter Shikari!?" Ollie exclamed "umm... I guess?" replied Rou, "cool, cool, well I see you have good taste in music if you know how Enter Shikari are then! and you're wearing a Your Demise hoodie! obviously a fan off good music" Ollie said with a head tilt and nudge with his elbow "haha, thanks, yeah, I like those kind of bands" said Rou "WELL, It's been nice meeting ya Rou, but I've got shit to do, people to see, that kind of thing, so I'll see you around, okay?" said Ollie as he got to his feet and smoothed down his hoodie, Rou just smiled and nodded her head and with that Ollie left the beach, leaving Rou fiddling with her fingers and chewing her lip studs, she then let out a smirk with a sigh, got up and left the beach herself, Ollie was a strange kid, that she was sure of.