❝ afterword ❞

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

hello readers~ i just wanted to thank you for reading 'rainy ramen', as it is the very first book i managed to finish without giving up halfway. here, i'll set up some clarifications from the chapters in case you're confused with something.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

clarifications

(Y/N) is in a toxic relationship. he/she loves his/her significant other, but it was clear he/she was emotionally drained for the duration of it, and broke up in the middle of freshman year in college.

(C)'s overall character is jolly. he/she's a little older than (Y/N) as he/she is already working.

it is unknown if (Y/N) is depressed in the story. however, this should not be taken lightly.

in the chapter if it's the last thing i do , (Y/N) never shows up because his/her boy/girlfriend locked him/her inside and forced him/her to have sex instead of go outside out of his/her jealousy and possessiveness. yep, the whole darn night.

(C) never lost hope when he/she was waiting for (Y/N). he/she always went to the shop every time it rained in case he/she decides to come.

the shopkeeper may not be irish. what do you think?

(C) doesn't have feelings for (Y/N) for the whole duration of the story, because he/she is aware that (Y/N) is a stranger. he/she only wants (Y/N) around because he/she wanted someone to talk to, and only wanted to make (Y/N) feel a little more cheerful. but it is certain that they do fall in love when they meet again in the last chapter.

(Y/N) may consider living in japan in order to stay close to (C) and the shop.

☆ the ending song for this story is the song "rain" by motohiro hata. this is the same ending song in the anime movie "garden of words." do you think it fits the story of (C) and (Y/N) well? let me know~

it is unknown if (Y/N) and (C) pursues each other and get engaged. it's mainly up to your liking, however~

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

and that's the end of it. thank you for reading 'Rainy Ramen', and stay tuned for another book. ;) bye bye!

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

rainy ramen

if i was asked what my last meal would be, i'd pick the one i had with you.