Chapter 3

"You" she whispers and I raise my hand to touch my abs.

"I'm pregnant?"

"I guess so" she says and I knee down onto the cold station floor.

"So tell me the rest of the story"

"Well once he died you had me, you were a great mother but you were just so lonely, Once Henry went to collage it was you and me, I wanted to make you happy again"

"You traveled back in time for me?"

"Of course, your were my mom" she says and Killian comes running into the station.

"Got here as fast as I could what's wrong?" He says and gives me a hug.

"Call Regina and Snow meet at granny's 15 minutes" I say and David steps out of the room. "Killian I'd like you to meet Ryan, she's our daughter... From the future"

"We have a kid?" He says and cracks a huge smile

"Sooner then you think" I say

"Wait are you..." He asks and puts a hand on my abs

"Apparently" I say and bite my lip

"Swan that's amazing"

"Not amazing..." I say but lean into his chest "she says that your going to die tonight"

"Oh well Uh..." he says "how do I die?"

"Elsa comes to Storybrooke and freezes your heart, we didn't know how to thaw it so you died."

"Okay I'll watch out for flying ice" he says and chuckles and I roll my eyes at him.

"So your really my daughter?" He asks and she nods and I look at Killian and He has tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't ever be with you" he stutters and he gives her a huge hug and I wrap my arms around her too.

"Come on we have granny's in a few minutes" I say and Killian grabs her around the shoulders and leads her out the door to Granny's.

"So she's really your kid?" David says catching up with me.

"I think so, I mean she looks just like us with the eyes and the hair and the way she acts so she has to be"

"Must be weird, seeing her father"

"Yeah... And seeing you guys too, and seeing Neal as a baby and Henry as a teenager"

"And good luck explaining to everybody that you now have a teenage daughter from the future"

"Yeah that's going to be a problem"

"I think you can handle it" he says and wraps his arm around me.

"Let's hope so" I say and as we turn the corner and an icy wind comes at us

"What was that?" David asks

"Elsa" Ryan says

"Who?"

"Elsa, she's a snow princess. Don't get too close or she will freeze your heart too"

"So what do we do?"

"Nothing" she says and launches a fireball at the girl and misses she shoots again in the same spot and the blonde hair girl runs into the streets.

"What the hell?" Regina says coming over to us.

"That's Elsa, snow princess she's here to kill my dad and I'm here to stop her"

"Wait, What?" Regina says looking confused

"Me, she's here to kill me." Killian says

"Why would she want to kill a pirate with one hand"

"Because she's from arendale, her father was the king that gave the order to send him and his brother to Neverland, since you never gave it to him, you caused them to fight a very bloody war. She blamed you for killing her father" Ryan says

"Well he killed all what was left of my bloody family" Killian says and I grab his hand.

"Well she doesn't seem to care" I say and I lead him to Granny's. We push a few tables together and order 8 burgers and fries and some warm water for baby Neal's bottle.

"So how did you get here?" Regina asks looking at Ryan skeptically.

"Somebody's jealous" ryan says and smirks and regina looks very offended.

"She was born out of true love, kinda like my magic" I say "She's our daughter from the future who came back here to save her fathers life from Elsa" I say

My mother shakes her head slowly "Okay... When is he going to die?"

"Tonight" Ryan says.