Chapter 6

***Emma's pov***

Ryan's still shivering when she's under a few blankets and right by the fire place. He hair Is only a little of the way white but it's still not enough time. Regina grabs my arm and pulls me behind the stairs so the others can't hear us

"Belle thinks looking is hopeless, she's not sure there a cure"

"There has to be" I say

"She's going to read the ice queen book but she doesn't think it will help. She wants to ask ryan some questions but she doesn't want her to lose hope it will only make her freeze faster"

"She already thinks she's dead"

"So you want to ask her?"

"Yeah" I say and slowly nod

"I'll go get belle" Regina says and disappears in purple smoke I take a step back and turn around to see her sanding behind me with belle behind her

"god!" I say as a partially jump out of my skin

"Sorry" she says and belle ones over to ryan and sits next to her

"Tell me everything you know about Elsa" she says

"She's an ice princess, who just became a queen and then ran away and her sister chased after up a mountain but her sister got her heart frozen and then Elsa got captured by her sisters crazy fiancée who was going to behead her but her sister with the frozen heart jumped infront of the blade and save Elsa but she got frozen and then lived again somehow... I'm not really sure it was in a book you gave me for my birthday"

"A book?" Belle asks "what did it look like?"

"It was blue and it said frozen on it and it was a picture if Elsa and Ana"

"Frozen... That's in the Libary" belle says "can you guys help me look?" She says and stands up and we all get our coats on me ryan, henry, belle and Regina all go to the Libary with the help of our magic combined.

"It was pretty big, like Neal's storybook" Ryan says

"Neal's?" I ask

"Yeah" she says again

"You mean my book" Henry says

"No Neal's book it's different than yours"

"What's his about?" Henry asks

"Guess you will just have to wait and see" She say and Henry rolls his eyes and helps belle start looking.

"It's not over here it was in the back" ryan says and she leads us too a tall black bookcase with textbooks and dictionary's.

"Look here I think" she says and puts a strand of white hair behind her ear. She is still shivering and her hair is a quarter of the way white.

"Is this it?" Belle asks pulling out a light blue book

"Yeah" ryan says and takes it from belle and opens it. It's just like Henry's book but shorter and with different story's.

"This is going to save your life? A book?" Regina says looking over my shoulder

"Hopefully it will tell us what to do" ryan says and she waves her hand and we are standing back in the loft.

"Did you get it?" Killian says standing up from the couch

"Yup!" Ryan says with a huge smile and she sits down and flips towards the end of the story.

"And once she saw her sister, frozen in ice, she knew that she really messed up this time. All she could do was give her one last hug and when she did her tears warmed her sister and unfroze her body. Because any act of true love, can thaw a frozen heart"