Chapter 7

I had a strange dream. I dreamt about a woman with beautiful long blonde hair holding me in her arms, along with two other children. One of the kids was a boy, who looked like he was at least 4 or 5 years old. I couldn't tell whether the other child was a girl or a boy, but it looked like he or she was just born.

That's all I could remember. I rose up from the bed, and looked around. Mikasa was still in bed, and the lights were out. I guess I didn't sleep too long. I got out of the bed, opened the door, and started to wander around the halls. There were a few creeks here and there, but not enough to wake someone up. Plus, Coach Shadis slept in a different cabin.

As I walked around, I noticed that one room light was still on. I tried peaking through the crack of the door, but I couldn't see anyone in there. "Eavesdropping are we?" My mouth was quickly covered so that my voice wouldn't be heard.

I turned around and saw Levi staring at me. He unlocked the door, and uncovered my mouth. I slowly walked in. I stood there dumbfounded as he sat down in his chair.

"Are you just gonna stand there or have a seat?" "Oh." I sat down on the edge of his bed. It was soft and comfy. I saw that Levi was engaged with something that looked important. Since he's not speaking, I guess I will. "What are you doing up this late?"

He continued writing. "Doing my job." He started moving papers around, and then he turned around to look at me. "What?" He then stood up, and sat on the bed next to me. "I should've said the same thing to you. What are you doing up this late?" I started to stare down at the floor. "Well, I just woke up,...so..."

"So you decided to eavesdrop on people?" "I-I wasn't-" "Keep it down. Someone'll hear you." I removed his hand slowly. "Sorry." He stood up, and went over to open the door.

"If you want to leave, you can." "Are you kicking me out?" "I'm not necessarily kicking you out. I'm just letting you know." I laid on my back and started to get comfortable on his bed.

"I take it you won't be leaving then." I stayed quiet. He walked back over to his workspace. "If you need anything, let me know." If I need anything huh?

"Actually, there is something I need." Before he sat back down, he walked right over to me. "What?" I licked my lips. "Your attention." He just looked at me like I was crazy.

"You're a funny one." I sighed in disappointment. "Well,...you can't say I didn't try." He got on top of me, and stared at me with sincere eyes. "Is this what you were hoping for?" I looked away and blushed.

"W-Well..." He picked my chin up, and kissed me passionately. He then moved his lips away from me. "You really must've been desperate if you were willing to say something like that." "I-it's not like I was desperate." He put his hands along my waist.

"Then what was it?" I pursed my lips for a bit, then finally spoke. "I want you..." He picked me up forcefully. "L-Levi?"

"Can I tell you something after this?" "Um, is it good or...bad?" He ignored what I said, and brought me down on my back while kissing me.

His tongue started to battle mines. I tapped him on his shoulder to let him know that I needed air. We instantly separated our lips from each other. "Right." He moved over to the chair across from me.

"Um, about that thing you wanted tell me, what was it?" He had raised an eyebrow, and stared at me diligently. "You still think we're not related by blood?" "What do you mean?" He sighed, and crossed his arms. As usual.

"Before my mother married your father, I was told about my real mother, and yours too." "My real moth-" He kissed me before I got any louder. I'll try whispering instead. "My real mother?" "Do I have to repeat myself?" I sat up on my knees quickly.