🤓3🤓 (jercy)

Jason POV
I was driving me, Percy, Piper, and Annabeth to our double date. Annabeth and Piper were being bitches and are trying to get back at us for breaking up with them. I don't personally give two shits if they are dating its not making me or Percy jealous. Anyways, Annabeth and Piper were in the back seat, making out as always. Meanwhile Percy was deep in thought. I was focused on driving because I didn't want to get us put in the hospital. By us I mean Percy and I. I looked over at Percy and stuck my hand out. He grabbed it tightly and resumed thinking.
"What are you thinking about, babe?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders in response. He looked back at Piper and Annabeth and saw that they were the ones shaking the car. They were pinning each other up against the doors and giving each other hickeys.
"Stop it! Jason is trying to drive!" Percy screamed at them. Annabeth flipped him off. I pulled over the car and told them to get put. Piper got pissed but they did. I waited fir them to walk out of sight and I pulled Percy into the back seat. I pulled him onto my lap and started peppering him with kisses. He laughed and laughed. He has such a beautiful laugh. He grabbed my neck and pulled me into a heated kiss. I cupped his cheek and he wrapped his arms around my neck. He tasted like mint toothpaste.
"I love you Percy." I murmured against his lips.
"I love you more Jason." He replied. We parted for air.
"You still wanna go to that restaurant?" I asked him. He shook his head in reply.
"Let's go home and watch finding nemo." I said

 Seaweedbrain62807 We went home and cuddled on the couch

Seaweedbrain62807
We went home and cuddled on the couch. Percy fell asleep in my lap and eventually i did too.

Thanks to Seaweedbrain62807 for the fan art!!