Burden (Part 2)

UF!Sans

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRIGGER WARNING: this one shot covers issues on SELF HARM AND VERBAL ABUSE

Please know that I don't want to offend anyone with this story and if I did, I'm terribly sorry. I can take it down if any of you want.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(h/l) - hair length

(h/c) - hair colour

(Y/n) - your name

It was a couple of months after Papyrus trying and failing to kill you. Sans wasn't able to heal you as you didn't let him and ended up fighting Papyrus soon after. But you didn't fight. Or defend yourself. You simply sat on the snow floor outside the skelebros house and took hit after hit, Papyrus getting mad soon after. He insisted that you fight back but you didn't, seeing no reason to. You were just tired to do anything. Sans was about to help but Frisk interfered. They convinced Papyrus to spare you and he did. He left to cool off and Sans, Frisk and you decided to stay indoors. You were badly injured, bleeding in various places and you coughing up blood. Sans wanted to heal you but you glared at him not to. Instead, Sans insisted that you sleep in his room to heal but you disagreed and Frisk let you sleep in theirs. Sadly, there was no second bed but you opted for the couch instead until a second bed had arrived. There was no need for the bed anyway. You would stay up late, sitting on the floor with your back up against the couch, your feet up to your chest and listening to music all night. You were never one to sleep. Deeming it to be a waste of time. Sometimes there would be tears, sometimes not.

Sans initially was worried about you and why you acted like this. You didn't want help from anyone and didn't want anything. Didn't sleep, barely ate and was barely seen around the house. He wanted to confront you about this but didn't get to as he was either busy, had something to do for Papyrus or you weren't ever seen for the entire day or all three. Papyrus hated the fact that you wasted your time, his verbal abuse now aimed at you as well as aimed at Sans. None of Frisks lessons could help him be kinder to you. You didn't argue, didn't fight back with the exception of peacefully accepting his chores that you would do for the day. It was honestly better than sitting at the library and reading.

"(Y/N)!! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!" Papyrus' voice echoed throughout the house and you visibly flinched. Turning the tv off, you head downstairs to see him waiting for you in the kitchen. "WHY THE FUCK HAVEN'T YOU DONE YOUR CHORES YET!" He held up your list and you grabbed it, started your chores. You had only woken up, needing something like the tv to wake up your mind. "OH NOW YOU DO THEM! YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT! YOU DON'T DO ANYTHING AROUND HERE! ALWAYS BEING A FUCKING PAIN AND BEING A WASTE OF SPACE IN THIS HOUSE!" Papyrus goes on with his rant and you plug in your headphones without him realising. You started washing the dishes, hoping that Papyrus leaves. You grip the edge of the counter, still being able to hear Papyrus through your music. Your heart starts to beat wildly when you feel hands turn you around. Papyrus sneers down at you with absolute hate.

"YOU LITTLE BITCH! NOT EVEN LISTENING TO ME!" Papyrus pulls out a headphone and you back into the counter. Sans was by the doorway of the kitchen now, having woken up from the commotion. He watched, unsure how to help you as Papyrus flings his hands up in frustration. His eyes widen at your reflex of this as you quickly covered your head with your arms, crouching away from Papyrus. Sans stares down at your shaking body, visible flinching away from Papyrus with your eyes closed. His soul lurches out to help you but his cowardliness gets the best of him.