Part 4

Here Riya and Sheh went to the
function and on the other hand the ETF members were there for their underground mission.
Shree was the first one to notice. He signalled the other male officers and they all stared at Riya (Xar). Sheh and Arjun were school friends. He came in front of Arjun and introduced himself and his fiancee Riya. All of them were shocked to see Riya alive and thrilled to see him with Sheh.
Very soon the song started and couples entered the dance floor. Sheh led Riya for dance. In all this, Riya and Arjun were having a silent staring. Suddenly as Sheh spinned her, Riya looked at Arjun then at Sheh and whispered in a soft voice, 'Sikander'. And that was all Arjun needed to hear.

ETF male members POV
Was it Riya? How is she alive? Why was she with that man? Was she really his fiancee? Why did he called her by some other name?

Arjun POV
Riya is alive. How is it possible? And Sheh? I haven't seen him after training campus. I thought he was long dead. What is his relation with Riya? Why did he called her by other name? Are they really engaged?
That thought alone gave away pangs of pain to his heart. And most importantly why did she whispered Sikander's name while staring at Sheh.
And suddenly it struck him like lightning. 'Sheh is either dead or in captive. This man was the real Sikander in disguise'.