Part 3

Riya was sitting in the dresser getting ready for the function while Sheh (Shehzad) waited downstairs. While draping the pink dress her mind wandered to her previous life...

Flashback
She blinked her eyes and tried to focus but could only see red in her hands. She had finally shot and killed. Just because her love was at gunpoint.  She couldn't even imagine what would've happened if she had been a second late.
But now she felt guilty. After handing the required file to Arjun she went to the restroom. She tried to wash off those memories by splashing water on her face. But it was of no use. She then switched on the shower and stood beneath it letting the water drown away her sins.
Here Arjun was getting worried over Riya being in the restroom for half an hour. He searched for her. But when he saw her, his heart ached. He knew she wouldn't let him die due to her petty fears but never grasped the impact of that bullet for her. Thus he took her out and gave her towels to dry her while explaining about how it was important to shot during field work. Or it could've been fatal.
Riya just hugged him tightly and embraced in his warmth. That night they let their desires take over and became one. Both made love till the wee hours of morning and finally Arjun's eyes were drooping after a long time. 'Roshni' he whispered and dozed off.
However Riya's heart shattered into a million pieces. She loved this man more than life, but he still loved another woman. She felt hatred for Roshni. And was really shocked because she was always a bubbly and cheerful girl. Arjun just evoked these emotions within her.
Arjun was unaware of the name he had murmured in his sleep. Next day was awkward for them. Arjun knew about Riya's feelings to some extent and after talking they both decided to be friends.
This was way before xora case. They remained friends but Riya was dying inside with pain which came out as screams and tears every night in the privacy of her room.
Flashback ends

'Xar babe we'll be late' that voice took her out of her reverie and she went downstairs. All through the ride she only had one thought in mind 'Arjun sir and others are in for a big shock. At least I can see him after a long time' and that alone gave her a sense of calmness.