Chapter 4

*Lelani's P.O.V.*

"Yo London hurry up Meech,Kyle, and Dario are already blowing up my phone." Cali said frustrated.

"Right girl it's been 2 hours and you're still not ready" I said annoyed. Like honestly she needs to hurry up we've been at her house since 12 , and all of us have been done getting ready by 6 . Its now 8 and we were supposed to be at Buffalo Wild Wings at 8. And it takes us 30 minutes to get there.

"Honestly London if you don't hurry up I'm going to- " says Tay

"You're going to do what? ! Calm down bruh. " London yells cutting Tay off.

Finally this girl decided to come out.

"Are y'all happy now ?!" She asks with attitude.

"Hell yea" Cali replies.

"Whatever.  But yall got admit we look fine as hell" London says confidentiality.

Looking around her room I realized that she was right.

Cali had on ripped high waisted shorts that made her fat ass look even fatter if that's even possible, a white crop top and a long cardigan and gold sandals, and on top of that her hair was straight and laid.

Tay had on high waisted shorts,  a black and white fine ass girls  muscle tee , and a pair of white converse , and her long hair  was curled perfectly.

Ms.London had on a little above the knees tight floral dress , a light acid wash jean jacket, black sandals, and her hair was curled.

I had on a black jumper that made my butt look phenomenal,  gold and black sandals, and my newly dyed red hair was straight and laid thanks to Cali.

*Taylor's POV*

As soon as I took a quick look in the mirror, London's mom had yelled from down stairs " Are you guys ready yet?!"

"Yeah, we're on our way down." London replied.

We gathered everything we needed including our bags and headed downstairs to the car.

The car ride wasn't that long luckily . We arrived in like 10 minutes. When we pulled up we saw the boys in the front of Buffalo Wild Wings. Of course they were laughing and cracking jokes as usual.

We stepped out the car like the bad bitches we were lol jk but it seemed right. The boy's stopped what they were doing and looked at us. My eyes immediately met with Isiah's. He had on the simplest outfit of a black Enjoy Detroit shirt, dark washed jeans and a pair of Nikes on his feet. And he looked so damn good.

I started walking towards him, meeting him half way never breaking eye contact. He engulfed me in his arms tightly. I would be lying if I said I wasn't feeling some type of way. I placed my arms around his waist. His cologne was A1, ohhhmaahhgaawwd.

All I heard in my ear was "I missed you baby."

Bruh I was smiling so hard. I turned my head still in the hug and saw Cali smirking at me. In my head I imagined her saying "YAS BITCH".

*Cali's POV*

As I was smirking at Tay and Zay, Meech whispered in my ear "Can you focus on me?"

I lifted my head to see him smirking down at me. I giggled. "I missed you Demetrius" I stuffed my face back into him before he could respond.

"You know I hate that cuh."

"What would you rather me call you?" I questioned but it came out muffled. I guess he understood because he responded

"Babe." I blushed as soon as he said it. That was cute.

"Mhmm I'll think about it! " I replied looking up at him smiling hard.

*London's POV*

Its been an hour since we''ve been at Bdubs and there was never any boring moment. Kyle was acting like a fool right now, trying to get the waitress' number knowing damn well she don't want him lol.

Everybody was all coupled up including Lo who brought this girl Marissa.  He's apparently been feeling her for awhile.

Sitting on my right was Dario. I've missed him so much even though I hate admitting it to the girls. I missed his braces, curly hair, and his smile.

"Can you stop staring me down? ! I know I'm fine but still." Dario said with cocky smirk.

"Shut up no one was staring at your ugly ass"  I said blushing.

I tried looking away but I felt Dario gently pull my chin back towards him.

"Its okay to stare. Because I stare at you every chance I get. " He said looking into my eyes.

"Stop. You play to much bruh"  I said laughing while looking down.

I felt eyes on me while I looked down. And when I looked up I was right, Lani was staring at me smirking.  I know what that smirk meant. She saw me and Dario. But she like Cali and Tay need to understand that me and Dario are only friends .

And I DO NOT like him no matter what they believe.

*Lelani's POV*

As I was staring at Lon and Dario I felt a large hand on my thigh. I looked down and saw Lucas' yellow ass hand. 

Honestly me and Lucas couldn't be better.  We established that we both like each other but aren't ready for a relationship.  Right now we're just talking.

"Hey bae what are you thinking about?" Lucas asked staring at me.

"Nothing really just us"  I replied happily.

He smiled and kissed my cheek, which instantly caused me to blush which made him laugh.

" Ugh y'all niggas make me so sick bruh" Kyle complained.

"Nigga don't be mad because the waitress turned your ass down.  It will get better my nigga" Cali said laughing.

"Bruh shut ya ugly ass up.  Always got some fucking comment."  He replied back.

Even though the arguing can be annoying at times I love surrounding myself with these boys. This moment is perfect and I never want anything to ruin it. Actually NOTHING CAN ruin our SQUAAADD!

~ sorry for the late update school and cheer are kicking my ass lmao but here's the chapter hope you like it.  And shout out to callmenae for helping me with the chapter