Plot: Scenario #2

The second scenario and my favorite is:

THE STRIP CLUB

The strip club is every simple nigga's dream and every basic bitch's goal. It is an abyss of dried semen, broken dreams and the product absentee fathers.

As you may have noticed, being an urban writer you must remember that having a father is nearly next to impossible. He must leave for the female MC to properly start her path of self destruction or settle for an ain't shit nigga.

This is mostly a plot solely dedicated for female MC's although the male MC's can own the club and obviously start a wonderful overly complicated relationship with her.

Female MC's in this plot must be hoes in denial or too good for anyone that frequents a strip club.

A rapper or king pin will then swoop in on a Drake playlist (sometimes even Drake himself) and save her from her hard life of shaking ass. You may have her resist in the beginning but in the end she has to wound up pregnant and owner of a hair salon.

Every urban wattpad writer knows that retired strippers open hair salons.

Stripper aesthetics:

1 baby oil (ESSENTIAL)

2 heels

3 scraps of cloth to cover privates for less than ten minutes

4 unbelievable and impossible stripper tricks

5 awesome head game

6 make more than bill gates is worth in a week. (Even though we're in a recession)

7 kids (optional but can make things interesting )

8 trying to pay way through college (optional and boring, don't recommend)

RandomHelpfulTip: Have the strip club get shot up to spice things up.