One.

'Yoongi?' says mother with a calm voice.

'Oh come on Yoongi dear,you will be late!' says mother with an angry voice.

'I am up!I am up!' Says Yoongi

Yoongi was changing ,when his best friend,Namjoon,called:

'Yo!When are you coming at school?It is already 7:45!' Says Namjoon while chewing gum.

'I'll be there in 5.See ya.' says Yoongi while eating breakfast

10 Minutes Later.

Yoongi POV
-------------------
Jesus..I heard today the new student will come...Hope he'll not be a bad b'tch like the last one..

Back to the story.

Yoongi arrived at school.There was Namjoon,Jungkook and Taehyung staying in the music class.

'Ou.Finally arrived,Yoon!' says Taehyung and bites his sandwich.

'Taehyung.Don't call me Yoon' says Yoongi really mad.

'Anyways.Have you guys heard about the new student? He is hella cute.' -says Namjoon while blushing.

'If Namjoon says he is cute,that probably means that the boy is cute.' Says Jungkook.

'Yo Jungkook,let's go,we have P.E,remember?' Says Taehyung while stands up.

'Ayy,right.See ya guys at lunch!' says Jungkook while going after Taehyung.

~In Yoongi's mind~

Cute boy,huh..Let's see.

~Back to the story~

The new student arrives in class.He had that colgate smile and that really good made hair.Every single girl from Namjoon and Yoongi's class started having hearts in their eyes.
Yoongi wasn't impressed,because he thought he'll be a serious man.

'Ok dear.Now choose someone to give you a tour.' says the teacher.

'Me!' Says Veronica(a girl)

'Me!!!!' Says Emily(a girl)

'Actually.I want to go with the boy from the ultimate desk from the middle!' says Jimin really excided.

'Okay.You heard Mister Min,Go off with Mister Park.' says their teacher with a calm voice.

'Mk' says Yoongi bored.

Jimin was really impressed about Yoongi's style.

'Okay.Where you wanna start from?' Says Yoongi while wanting to go back in their class.

'Um...I don't know.I'm new..?' says Jimin while looking at Yoongi's shirt,which was really transparent so he could see Yoongi's abs.

'Kay..I guess we are gonna start with-
Wait what are you looking at?' Says Yoongi confused

to be continued