Four.

The concert was about to start in 5 minutes.
The boy were so exticed.Jimin was shaking so bad because he was thinking he'll fail.
Then,Yoongi was looking into his eyes deeply and told him:
"Calm down,Jiminie! You'll do perfect!Just imagine that you are with me,and not with 100.000 persons..- Ok?"

"Ouu, "jImInIe".Something's stinky here~" says Namjoon with a pervert face.

"Oh shut up Namjoon.Go kiss Jin or something!" says Yoongi.

'Eh?" says Jin.

"LMAO" says J-Hope while laughing so hard.

"Pft! Yoongi,Namjoon is right. 'JiMiNiE'? says Jungkook sarcastic.

"Oh Jungkook.We all know that,excluding Namjin,the true ship here is Taekook.And you know,I know something,so you better shut up!" says Yoongi while looking madly into Jungkook's eyes.

"Okay Hyung..Okay.." says Jungkook embarressed.

"You guys...CONCERT IS STARTING NOW!" says Taehyung nervous.

"We can do this! Come on!" says Jimin with a really cute voice.

"Bangtan Sonyeondan!" are saying the boys.

So..They entered the scene.People were so happy.J-Hope was making hearts with Jin,Namjoon was putting his hand s in the air with Taehyung,Jungkook was making funny faces to the fans,and Jimin with Yoongi started dancing.
The whole band started singing.The whole area was screaming:
"KIM NAMJOON,KIM SEOKJIN,MIN YOONGI,JUNG HOSEOK,PARK JIMIN,KIM TAEHYUNG,JEON JUNGKOOK,BTS!"

~concert ended~

•fansign•

"Jungkookie! Kiss TaeTae!" says the girl who Tae called cute,on her name,Ayumi.
Ayumi was a shipper of Taekook,even though Tae liked her a little.

"I can never do that!" says Taehyung.

"Yea...we can't..." says Jungkook a little disspointed.

We could do it,Taehyung...Because I love you..- >Jungkook's mind<

"Yoongi-Oppa!! says a fangirl.

Jimin looked so sad.

Oppa...? He is mine...Only mine...ONLY MINE! >Jimin's mind<

"I-I'm not your oppa!" says Yoongi while laughing.

I'm no one's oppa.I mean I am to young..If I'll be an oppa,I'll be for Jimin and I's child.WAIT WHAT?! >Yoongi's Mind<

"Jin-Eomma!" says Betty *a girl*

"Since when I'm an eomma?!" says Jin confused.

Namjoon started laugh.He was the one who putted on twitter a video with him while saying:
Jin is an eomma! My eomma~!
Jin looked deeply in Joon's eyes.

"KIM NAMJOON I'LL KILL YOU!!!" says Jin sarcastic but a lil mad at Namjoon.

"Isn't J-Hope the cutest?!" says Y/N,the girl who J-Hope has a crush on.

I'm..cute?! Y/N said that I'M CUTE?! Omg someone kill me.She is so cute.So squishy.Wait.What?! >J-Hope's mind<

"You are too,Y/N dear!" says J-Hope really in love.

                    to be continued