N I N E

~~~- Fallon's P

~~~
- Fallon's P.O.V -
- August 26th 2021 -

I woke up really early to say we didn't get back home until 3 in the morning.

It was currently 8 in the morning and for me, that's early especially after only having maybe 5 hours of sleep.

I felt like something bad was going to happen today but it was probably nothing, maybe all the alcohol I consumed last night.

"Wow, you're awake early." ~Daniel.

"Yeah, how badly drunk was I yesterday?" ~Fallon.

"Drunk enough, thank God you didn't keep drinking." ~Daniel.

He sat on the edge of the bed and kissed the top of my head, his eyes a bright blue colour, as usual.

I smiled and climbed out of bed heading to the wardrobe and grabbing a dress from inside.

"Wow, my baby girl is looking good today!" ~Daniel.

He pulled me closer so our hips were pressed against each other.

"It's a warm day so I decided to wear a dress!" ~I smiled and kissed his cheek.

I headed to Alex's room and saw him playing with a truck, already dressed thanks to Daniel.

"Mommy!" ~Alex smiled.

He just called me mommy! Holy cow, that happened quick.

"Daddy!" ~Alex.

I felt two arms wrap around my waist and instantly knew it was Daniel just from the touch of him.

I smiled and picked Alex up and I kissed the top of his head.

I turned to look at Daniel as I carried him downstairs, Daniel close behind me.

I then started feeling really dizzy and held tighter onto Alex. The room began spinning and my eyes went completely black.

"Daniel." ~I called out.

~~~

I woke up, confused because Daniel was yelling while Alex cried.

I looked around seeing Daniel trying to calm Alex down while I laid on the floor.

"What happened?" ~I asked sitting up.

"You dropped Alex! That's what fucking happened!" ~Daniel.

"Okay, what, slow down... I meant why am I on the floor!" ~I looked at him.

"You fell over or passed out or something and dropped Alex!" ~Daniel.

I looked around and helped myself up, holding onto the wall because I still felt light headed.

"Mommy." ~Alex.

Daniel placed him on the floor and he warily walked over to me, almost falling a few times.

"Did you not care to check on me, Daniel? To make sure I was okay?" ~Fallon.

"No, Alex started crying and I just thought you were laying there." ~Daniel.

"How long was I on the floor?" ~I asked.

"Maybe 20 minutes?" ~Daniel.

"AND YOU DIDN'T THINK TO CHECK ANYTHING?" ~I yelled.

"DON'T RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME! YOU'RE THE ONE THAT DROPPED ALEX, NOT ME!"~Daniel.

"I THINK YOU SHOULD CALM DOWN DANIEL! YOU DIDN'T CHECK ON ME, I COULD HAVE HAD A HEART ATTACK OR DIED AND YOU JUST LEFT ME THERE!" ~Fallon.

He grabbed my wrist hard and bent it backwards, this wasn't like him at all.

I yelped in pain but he kept going, bending my arm further.

"STOP! Stop! Daniel, you're hurting me!" ~I yelled louder.

He didn't listen so instead I slapped him around the face with my free hand.

He glared at me and pushed me back into the wall. I went to slap him again but he pointed at the door.

"Get. Out." ~Daniel.

"This is MY HOUSE! You get out!" ~Fallon.

Then I thought about it, maybe I will leave! Maybe I'll leave him and show I don't care anymore.

"Actually, no, I will leave! Anything to get away from the evil one in this relationship!" ~I grabbed a jacket.

He looked at me, his face softening and I slammed the door shut behind me, storming to my car.

"Wait, Fallon." ~Daniel.

"Fuck off Seavey." ~I got into my car and started the engine, driving off as I stuck my middle finger up at him.

~~~

I drove for a while, tears brimming my eyes and staining my cheeks as I pulled up outside a hotel.

I parked the car and grabbed my purse and phone, heading inside and asking the receptionist if there were any rooms available for one night.

She nodded and gave me a room key as I paid her the money, I walked up to the room and headed inside.

I sighed, this day was going to be boring but I needed to get away from Daniel, just to cool off.

Let's just hope Kieran and Jonah are having more fun in Paris than I am here in La.

~~~
KelseyMills718
meticulouslymendes