2

"Hello?"

"Hey, Jiminie! Where are you at? Tae and I are already at the store. Did you forget that we were going to take you shopping for stuff?"

"Oh shoot, sorry Hobi hyung, I'll be there in a little bit. Please don't leave without me."

"Okay, we won't Chim. Just tell me when you are here and we'll go to the front so that we can walk with you. I know how scared you are to be alone, don't worry Chim, we'll be there. Promise."

"Thank you so much Hyungie, I love you. Bye, see you soon." Jimin hung up and began packing all of his things. When he was done, Jin- after just helping another customer- walked by.

"Are you going somewhere Jiminie?" Jin helped him organize his things, seeing as Jimin was struggling to fit his things in his backpack.

"I totally forgot that I had to meet some friends and now I'm late. Oh, they're so going to kill me, what am I going to do?" Jimin talked quickly while trying to finish the rest of his milkshake and cake. He was not the kind of person to leave food half eaten, understanding the importance of food greatly.

"Don't worry Honey, I'll take you. Take your time eating silly, you'll choke." Jin stroked Jimin's head and zipped up his backpack after finishing.

"Thank you so, so, so, so, much Eomma!" Jimin held Jin's hands tightly as he looked up with hopeful eyes and a mouth full of food, making his cheek puff up.

"Anytime, now let's go and maybe I can meet these friends of yours. Namjoon-ah, I'm taking Jiminie to the store, you're in charge until I get back. I won't take long, bye Baby!" Jin yelled as they walked out and to his and Namjoon's car. "What store are you going to Jiminie?"

"The mall in Myeongdong My friends always choose that place to shop for some random reason. They say it's because it has good things, but all malls sell basically the same thing. I think they're just a bunch of weirdos." Jin watched as Jimin smiled while talking about his friends. This lead Jin to believe that Jimin had himself some really good friends that make him happy.

"That could be a possibility. Now, let's go, put on your seatbelt, Honey." Jin demanded and began driving to the mall.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Chim, you didn't have to get an Uber, we could have paid for it!" Jimin giggled at his Hobi hyung.

"Hobi Hyung, this isn't an Uber driver. He's my Eomma, I met him today." Jimin smiled up to Jin with a bright sparkle in his eyes as he remembered him defending him from that monster earlier.

"Aw, Chiminie has new friend. Hello, my name is Jung Hoseok. This cutie behind me is Kim Taehyung, he's my boyfriend so no stealing, he's mine." Hoseok smiled brightly and shook Jin's hand.

"Nice to meet you Hoseok and Taehyung, my name is Kim Seokjin. Don't worry Hoseok, I won't steal Taehyung as long as you don't steal my Namjoonie when you guys all meet one another. I met Jiminie thanks to this jerk of a friend of mine named Min Yoongi. Honestly, he can be so annoying, but he really is a great guy when you get to know him. I'm glad Jiminie has friends like you, he's clearly happy with you two being in his life. He was smiling like a cute little kid while he talked to me about you guys. He was so cute, I couldn't help myself but pinch his cheeks." Jin rubbed Jimin's head and smiled brightly.

"Eomma, we said that we would keep that between us." Jimin whined and buried his face into Jin's chest, blushing a bright red.

"Chiminie, it's okay, I know I'm great. Nice to meet you Seokjin, as Hobi hyung told you, my name is Kim Taehyung. I'm Chim's best friend since diapers. We're the same age except Chim over here was born in October and I was born in December." Taehyung wrapped his arm around Jimin's shoulders as he educated Jin about his and Jimin's past.