10

Mentions of a slight breakdown and mental issues. Please read with caution.

"Hey, guys! I'm home... Where's Jimin?" Namjoon opened the door and freaked as soon as he saw how messy Jimin had placed his shoes. Knowing the younger, he wouldn't have kept them a mess unless he ran inside. 

"The kid went to your room. Why do you look so spooked man?" A roll of Yoongi's eyes didn't seem to phase Namjoon at all as he quickly raced upstairs to his room. Upon opening the door, he met eyes with a pair of red and swollen ones. 

"Oh Chim, what happened?" Namjoon opened his arms to catch the running Jimin that was speedily approaching him.

"Papa! I so sowwy for making Yoonie Hyungie mads! Chim no want anyone mads at him, he sowwy. Papa, no mad at me pwease, I only want Hyungie eat foods Chimmy gots him. Chimmy no mean to make Hyungie mads cause he no eat other foods! Chimmy no mean to make Hyungie mads cause he wittle! I sowwy Papa!" The wails of the younger made Namjoon hug him tighter, both to comfort him and to muffle the sobs. Knowing big Jimin would feel embarrassed if Yoongi had heard him, he shut the door and slowly put the younger to sleep. Thankfully, he fell asleep just as Jin got home, but he knew he wouldn't be able to control his face even in front of his fiancé.

Namjoon descended the stairs and looked at Yoongi with dark eyes, his face resembling the day they first met. As if he was going to kill Yoongi, with no regret. Yoongi and Jin both followed Namjoon with their eyes, finding him coming back with the food Jimin had bought. He held it out to Yoongi, voice impossibly low. "Eat. Now."

"But I already ate, I'm not hungry." Yoongi looked up at Jin, wanting some help. Although, since both of them knew to just listen to Namjoon, Jin slowly backed away into the kitchen.

"Eat. Now." The bag made its way onto Yoongi's lap and the food inside soon going into Yoongi's mouth. "You dare disrespect, my beautiful child, I'm gonna teach you how to keep your mouth shut in the times that it needs to be. You may be my Hyung, but you still have no right to do that to Jimin. If you wanna talk shit on Jimin, you can't. Even before we knew of his OCD, he still ate the food we bought him, even if he cried afterward. Let's see if you push away the food he buys you when you are dying of starvation." Namjoon stood watching Yoongi eat every single content in the bag. 

"Namjoon, honey, can you come here real quick?" Jin broke the tension when he peaked his head around the corner. 

With a nod, Namjoon calmly made his way to the kitchen. "Is everything okay, sweetheart? Was the café busy today?" Namjoon placed a kiss on Jin's forehead and held him firmly. 

"Yes, it was fine. Can you tell me what's going on? Why are you forcing Yoongi to eat?" His soft hand passed through Namjoon's green hair, calming him down before he spoke of what made him so angry.

"Oh. When I came home, I found Jimin sobbing on our bed." Was all Namjoon said as he pressed his face to Jin's shoulder, making himself smaller so he could be comforted. Guilt was rising the more he thought about how he treated Yoongi.

"What? Why? What happened to my baby?" The alarmed voice coming from Jin's lips mixed with sadness vocally represented the emotions Namjoon felt as he first laid eyes on a crying Jimin just moments ago.

"He bought food for Yoongi, but Yoongi didn't want to eat it. Chim didn't explain it right, but I also think Yoongi said something bad about his OCD and him being a little." His grip on Jin tightened the more he envisioned Jimin's cheeks, nose, eyes, and lips completely red from crying.