Kisses - Art x Reader

This was a request from ILoveJonathanOaks
I'm sorry about your dog. My dearest condolences.
_________________________________
300 words
Enjoy

Your tail swung from side to side as the book got more intense. You had read it multiple times but it never got old. Just as you were about to flip to the next page a pair of hands grabbed your waist "AHHH!" Your attacker screamed. Startled you launched yourself off the bed. You turned around to find your attacker had been your boyfriend Art. He had a grin spread from ear to ear as he giggled. "You scared the shit out of me" you said as you pushed him off the bed.

It was very easy to scare you and Art knew that, so he did it all the time. "Sorry babe couldn't help it" he kept grinning" "You're an ass" you said.  

You continued reading and tried to ignore him. He sat behind you as he rested his head in the crook of your neck. he rubbed your sides gently. He then began to trail kisses down your neck and exposed shoulders. It was quite hard to focus on the
book with Art's actions. You close you book and tilt you head to the side to give him better access to you neck. Suddenly he bit down on your shoulder " ART! What the fuck!" You screeched. His bite freed a bit of blood which he then licked off your shoulder.

Forcefully he pushed you down on the bed. He closed the gap between you and quickly asked for access which you denied multiple times just to get back at him for scaring you. He reached up and grabbed you ass hard causing you to gasp in surprise. Taking the opportunity he slid his tongue on your mouth. Both of your tongues moved as one.

Sadly the kiss ended when you had to part for air. "Wanna continue?" He asked.