Prolog

A long time ago, there was a small kingdom named Diopyater Kingdom. It was located on the city named Diopy. This kingdom had a wise king called King William. He had already leaded this kingdom for about 20 years. His wife, Queen Martha, was a beautiful and smart woman. She used to be a police woman before she got married with the king. They had one and only daughter. They named her Rose. She grew as a beautiful, strong, and brave girl. Her ambition was she wanted to be like her mother. So, she attended Police Academy in her young age. She became the youngest cadet in the academy.

Year by year, Rose became a very strong woman. She could beat her senior in the academy, either a boy or a girl. A lot of people liked her. Not only she had a powerful fighting skill, but also she had a good characters. She never boasted her skill to everyone. Moreover, she never boasted if she was a daughter of king. She wanted to become closer to the people. Rose thought it was useless whether she had a 'princess' degree, but she couldn't close to other people.

Unfortunately, Rose was very innocent. She usually got tricked from her friends, espesially the guy. But, there was one boy who close enough to her. His name is Erwin. When the other boys wanted to trick her, Erwin always protected her from the boy. Gradually, they were loving each other.

Behing of all of those, Erwin had an evil plan. He wanted to marry her to get the king degree. One day, on the night of graduation day, Erwin invited Rose to have a party in the club. Once more, Rose was tricked, so she attended the club.

Erwin and his friends were drunk. He asked Rose to have some of the alcohol drink. Rose refused. She knew that she were not allowed to drink that kind of beverage. But Erwin forced her to drink. Rose felt reluctant, so she drank that beverage. Gradually, she got drunk, not at all, a half of her mind still inside of her brain.

All at once, she saw a thief robbed one of the jewel store. She told Erwin, but he had already drunk and did not listen to Rose. So she had to catch the thief alone. She went outside from the club and ran after the thief with her spinning head.

Meanwhile, Erwin and his friends still got drunk. Suddenly, the police swooped the club. They caught Erwin and his friend. But, they didn't see Rose. So they looked after her. After a long time, they found Rose was fainted in the ground of small alley. They brought her with Erwin and his friends. After Rose awaked, she told that Erwin was drunk with his friends. But, she didn't remember why she was in the ground loosed her consciousness. All she remembered was she was running after the thief. She thought that she loosed the thief. After that, Erwin and his friends got fired from the police. They were not allowed to take care of the city. However, after that incident too, Rose never show off herself to the people again. Although she had already been a police, but she never did her job. She would rather be at the kingdom. Actually, she wanted to do that job. But, she was afraid if she would have a bad incident like that again.

**