Three

Time to go home. While the lesson, I was thinking how to teach naughty, stubborn, and grumpy person like David. I hadn't talked to him since I came to this school. Besides that characters which I said before, he was a very very loner person. He just wanted to be with his annoying geng.

Luckyly, we got the same picket schedule. So, after the school, I tried to chat with him while I was sweeping the floor with him. "Ehem..." I had a cough intentionally near him. I thought he would respond my 'code'. Oh my gosh, he ignored me. What a rock-headed he is. He still ignored me when he was done with his job. I agaped speecless. He went out from the class and not looked at me.

Jeck! I twited in my heart. But, I must have his mind on me to do my physic job. I went out of class and met Wendy outside. "I want to chase him, just go home without me." I said and I directly chased that annoying boy. Wendy just nodded her head confusedly.

I ran after him. He is so fast. Just in a few minuets, he had already been so far with me. How jerk he is. Finally, I found him on his way home maybe. It's a narrow streat beside our school. Not very closed to the school, maybe a hundred meter from the school. I was not really sure about it, because I didn't know his home yet. I kept my walk to reduce our distance. "Hey, David!" I shouted behind him and still he ignored me. Is he deaf? I sweared I would throw him to the river if he didn't my classmate.

My sweat flew down my temple. He walked so fast, I difficulty to catch after him. After many effort, I stopped in front of him. He looked at me with his special sucks face. "Can we talk for a moment, please?" asked me and trying to smile.

He kept looked at me. Then, he passed me with his roughly hit on my shoulder. Ow, it's hurt.

Ok, maybe I should think about throwing him to the river. I turned my body and catched his sweater. "It's fine if you want to go, but shall we decide when we will study together?" Oh gosh, why I'm supposed to persuade him to study. Like, he should be to need it, not me.

David walked again. Oh, it's not as easy as that. I stopped again in front of him. "Can you just noticed me for a second?" asked me angry. He kept quiet. Haha, you can't beat me. "Not your bussiness."

What? What did he say? Before I answered, he pussed me again with his shoulder. I turned back, and tried to catch him again. "Don't disturb me!"

I stopped and let him go. Somehow the air was very few so it's hard to breath normally. My nose exhaled some of carbon dioxide. Patient, just patient. I would try it tommorow and decide to go home. Wendy must be worried about me.

**

The next day, I tried to chase him again. Now, I'm faster than him. Before he went out from the class, I stopped him in front of his table. "Why don't we study now? I had already brought pysic's-"

He passed me again. Ok, I receive it. When I turned back, he had already with his geng. Ow, sucks. I will give him some lessons.

"Just let him go, Tiara!" said Wendy. I smirked. "No no, he can't be like that.". Wendy got Josh to be her student. Easy. She didn't know how hard I engage him to study.

"Tommorow!" Wendy forced me. I exhaled, gave up. Actually, Wendy didn't forhibit me to do today. But we got mathematic exam tommorow and she didn't want to me to go home late.

In the night, I thought how to make him want to study. So, I decided to follow him after the school end. He walked with his geng. But, it's not like usual. They went to some place. I don't know that. I kept walking behind them. After they arrived, I hid in some of the bush.

"Can we just have the money? We can't hold it any longer." said one of them. I peeked from the bush. His geng were very fierce. One of them had a tatoo on his neck. Why hadn't he called by the teacher?

David kept silent. My heart beated faster. What will happen next? Bugh. One of them hit him. David fell on his knees. The man with the tatoo hit him again on his head. It must be hurt. "Do you know the result if you didn't pay us, huh?" asked the man with the tatoo.

And again, he got a punch on his stomach. I wanted to save him, but I was afraid with the man, too. David laid on his stomach on the ground. He tried to get up, but his head was stepped by the leader maybe. The others member laughed hardly.

One of the man lifted David and the others hit him. I'm not the heart to see it. All I can do is to hear them punched him. After several smakes, they threw him roughly. They laughed and left him with terrible condition. "Don't hesitate to ask we again!". They laughed again, with no fear.

I came from the bush and helped him. "Are you okay?" asked me and helped him to sit leaning on some of the tree. His mouth and temple were bleeding. I put out some tissues and water. Slowly, I rubbed his sore. He yelled when I touched the bleeding sore. I kept rubbing his injury. His cheeks was going to get blue. It must be really ill.

David always dodged me when I tried to cure his wound. It made me sucks. "Just be quiet, stupid!" I shouted to him loudly. Slowly, he shuted his mouth. Finally. I continued to rub his injury. After finished, I gave him iodine and covered it with a bandage. Wendy always forced me to bring first aid kid to the school, and now I know what is the advantage.

He kept his mouth shut. Sucks. I decided to lean on another tree. Oh gosh, the air is very cool. My nose inhaled and exhaled continously. Sometimes the wind flew away my long hair. Thank god it didn't fly anything heavy like the tree.

"Why didn't you just go away from here?"

I looked at him. What? Ok, he is the most stupid person I've ever met. I stood up from my sit and hit his forehead with my index finger. He yelled. "It's hurt, damn!"

"You should thank me 'cause I have saved you. How it would be if I don't saved you?" I shouted angryly to him.

He stood up and looked straight to my eyes. "I don't need to be saved!". Directly he brought up his bag and went out from that place. But, I had an idea. I stopped in front of him.

"I don't really care about you need to be saved or not, but the fact is I have saved you. So, you must pay it." I said while pushing him not to go.

He lifted up his eyebrow. "What do you want?".

I raised up my physic book. "Just study with me tommorow, and I considered it to be paid off. Okay?" I smiled to him.

He, again, ignored me and pushed me on my shoulder. "Or, maybe I should pay that geng to punch you again,". Suddenly, he stopped. Got you. "Either, I can shared to social media if David Stepenson, the fiercest guy on Diophy High School, rental some of people to go with him, but he can't pay off his member."

I saw his sweat flowing down his temple. "Do you scared, young man?" I asked confidently. He exhaled gave up of my threats. "Up to you!"

Yes. I cheered up. Finally, I got his mind to study. But then, he turned back and left me behind. "Tommorow, David!". He ignored me again. Whatever, the important thing is I could teach him my favorite lesson. Then, I went home because it was going to be dark.

**