Vampires

I was sitting in the grill eating my burger and fries when someone sits in front of me.

"Hi I'm Damon what's a pretty thing like you doing here?" He flirted

"Can you go away I'm trying to eat and you talking to me is making me lose my appetite!" I said

His eyes showed anger, but he never let it come to the surface. Little did I know what mess I was in... As I was laying in bed I heard a noise from outside my door I didn't think much of it until there was a bang. I got up and grabbed my pocketknife for some time I thought it was the person who killed my parents, but when I open my door it turned out it was just the guy from the grill. All I think is how does he know where I live..? 

"How the fuck do you know where I live, are you following me?" I asked angry 

"I indeed followed you only you have you for a snack, I didn't like what you said at the girl."

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN AS A SNACK?" I yelled

"hush now before someone here's now all you got to do is invite me in and it will be over quick. Unless you wanna have some fun before I drain you dry." he smirked 

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU LEAVE BEFORE I CALL THE SHERIF!" I yelled yet again

"OK, now your getting on my nerves LET ME IN!"

"HOW about NO" I said pissed of 

I slammed the door in his face, now hopefully I can get some peace and quiet. It's like I never get that anymore. But I guess even the unaverse doesn't want that to happen, my mind keeps going back to the guy who says his names Damon. All that I can think about is what is he and why did he say that stuff. Eventually I pulled out my laptop and started searching what he said "before I drain you dry."  All that came up is vampires, but those aren't real they can't be. But then I wondered if I'm part  demon then anything is possible.