Overly Excited ~Chapter 8~

I made this after the new Sanders Sides episode came out, if you haven't watched it yet I suggest that you do before reading this. Enjoy.

Roman's POV

I wake up to the sound of cying. I open my eyes and look down. I see Virgil crying but, it's obvious he was still asleep. I began to get worried, knowing that he's having a really bad nightmare. I start to pet his head and run my fingers through his hair, trying to calm him down. I start to feel him calming down. At first he felt tense but now, he's just calming down but with an odd noise. I try to listen closer and hear... purring?! I get very confused but, continue to pet him lovingly.

I hear Virgil groaning, I look down and see his eyes fluttering open. I stop, guessing that's what woke him up. "Why did you stop?" He asks, his voice croaky. I smile, petting him once more. He closes his eyes, his purring getting louder. I then hear a know on the door. "Come in!" I call out, assuming that it's Patton. I continue to look at Virgil's adorable face. The peace was interrupted by the sound of an evil but familiar chuckle. I realise who it was, I roll my eyes and looked up.

"Hello, brother!" Remus greeted me, making Virgil jump in his spot. "Hello, Remus..." I say, rolling my eyes. I kiss Virgil on the forehead, getting up to stand. "What do you want?" I ask, obviously annoyed. "Oh nothing... I just needed to tell you that breakfast is ready." He replies, fiddling with his mustache. I roll my eyes, "Okay, we'll be down in a minute." I say tiredly. He nods and walks out of the room. I look back at Virgil, who was now sitting on the edge of the bed.

My heart can't help but melt at the sight, he's just so cute. "Ro?" He asks, knocking me out of my thoughts. I then realize that I was starring. "Sorry..." I chuckle, rubbing the back of my neck. He smiles, signalling that it's okay. He gets up and walks over to me. I look at his beautiful eyes. He stands on his tippy toes, kissing me on the cheek. I smile. "We should get dressed and head down." I suggest, earning a nod from my boyfriend. I quickly give him a peck on the nose, walking over to my closet after.

I pick out two outfits, handing one to Virgil. "I'll change in the bathroom and you can change in here." I said, walking over to the bathroom that's connected to my room. I get changed, now starting to brush my hair. The door opens to reveal Virgil. He walks over to me tiredly. I then notice his hair, it's a mess. I start brushing it for him, kissing his cheek from time to time.

After we finish getting ready for the day, we walk down the stairs to see everyone sitting at the table. "Hey, gang!" I call out, getting their attention. Patton almost falls off his chair from squealing, most likely at the sight of me and Virgil holding hands.

Time skip!

Since it was game night, Patton had decided for all of us to play 'Who's Most Likely To'. Sadly, only Patton, Virgil, Logan, and I wanted to play. We all get the game set up and take a brake before playing. I walk over to Virgil from behind, hugging him lovingly. He jumps but soon calms down after he knows it me. I put my head on his shoulder, looking at him. "Yes, Ro?" He asked. I smile before replying, "Oh nothing, I just wanted to hug you and give you affection.".

He smiles, turning around. I look down at him, he looks so cute. He gets on his tippy toes, grabbing me by the sash in process. He kisses me, making me immediately kiss back. We pull away at the sound of squealing. We look over to see Patton holding a camera. "Dad!" Virgil groans, letting go of me and getting off his tip toes. I giggle, still holding him lovingly.

You're welcome. I hope you enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed making it. Bye!