CHAPTER THREE

[*THIS IS AN EDITED PART]

"THE REASON WHY HE HATES HER"

--------

Kim Taehyung's POV

"Man, you sounded like a freak last night. Do you know that girl next door?" Suga asked as he serves the breakfast on the table.

I slept here in his apartment because I just don't have any place to sleep over here in Seoul. I used to stay in Jeju, but I will never go back there anymore.

"No. I don't." I answered.

"The why on earth are you so mad at her? You hate girls now?" He asked.

"Obviously.." I murmured as I take a sip from my cup of coffee.

He sat in front of me across the table and started another topic.

"So, now tell me. Why the hell did you leave the Entertainment? Why, for the glory of Satan, did you give up your career just like that?!" He asked giving me foods on my plate.

I didn't answer him because I'm pretty sure he knows the reason why.

He's been my friend ever since that freaking nightmare-like-thing happened in my life.

Suga was my childhood friend together with that bastard.

"I knew it. Taehyung, move on.." He said shaking his head as if everything is just going to be fine so easily.

"How could I ever move on? If I only could, I should have done it before.." I said stuffing foods in my mouth, annoyed at the thought of those two people who betrayed me.

"I never thought both of you will be like this because of one girl. How can you both risk your friendship for this stupidity? Grow up assholes." He nagged.

"You never know because you never had a girlfriend. You should try it so I could steal her and let you know how it feels like.." I said as I finished the food.

He was speechless.

He drank a glass of water bottoms up, and that's the end of the conversation.

---

After a while, I prepared myself for school. Suga was long gone. He said he can't be late.

I stare at myself in the mirror.

"What are you doing to yourself V?" I muttered to myself.

I stare at myself a little longer and realized I don't even know myself now. I never had these eyes, this kind of glare, this kind of coldness, this kind of me. It's so strange.

I feel so strange with myself. In just one single blow, I've become a total different person. I could feel it.

But whatever, my pride has been stepped on, and I can't just stand here, and watch them live happily together.

I decided to leave as I finally got my head straight on. I walked out of the apartment and to the road.

As I walk down the road, I realize I don't even have an idea where the school was. I don't know how many turns and where should I turn before I get to that school. This village has so many intersections I might get lost.

Tsk. Why didn't I remember the way when my manager dropped me here from school?

"Mom! I'm leaving! I love you so much! Take care! Muah muah!!"

A girl caught my attention. I turned to my left and watched her do some alien body languages. What the heck are those? She looked like she needs an exorcist.