Chapter 2

I'm leaving you johnny said the wife angrily. I can't stand you eating so much chips and getting fatter and fatter every day! I ruined my life when i married you! But now i can finally be free... And get out of my misery and constant fear.

Johnny's wife grabs a nearby knife and tries to slash her throat with it but johnny stops her. No he shouts. You're mine! All mine! And nothing will take you away from me. Not even death. He throws the knife away and ties his wife to a chair. He drags her down to the basement while she tumbles around in fear. He ties her to a wall and smiles. Here i can keep you safe he sead while eating another bag of sweet salty kebab chips. He walks upstairs and when he reaches the door looks at his scared, angry wife for the last time.

The time his wife was locked up he treated her very poorly. He only feed her kebab chips thru a pipe that led into the basement. Days, weeks have passed since he first fed her chips for breakfast. But one day he noticed that the food he was giving her wasn't eaten. He got worried and went down stairs. There she was. His dead wife. She cut her vane with a pointy chip. Johnny was traumatized. He went down to her and started crying on her rotten body. And then he snapped. He went crazy because of the death of his wife. He saw the bloody chip on the floor and picked it up. He ate it and went upstairs. He went to their bedroom lied n the bed and wanted to die also. It was at that moment that he noticed something on the top of the closet they had in their room. It was a pregnancy test. His wife was pregnant. When she died the baby died with her. Johnny looked at the test and stared at it for quite a while. He went to the kitchen and picked up the knife. He stared at it... And then looked at his throat in the mirror.

To be continued...