Possession

Possession is something which is very important for any vampire.

Though Vampire can drink blood from any human as well as animals.

But the satisfaction they get from drinking blood from their own possession is something which they can't get from anyone.
Apart from satisfaction that blood also give them strength and immense power.

It will always depend upon pureness of their possession. The amount of pureness possession have, the equal amount of extra strength it provide to its vampire owner.

Almost every vampire has its own possession but the High rank vampires are more fortunate about it.

The vampire identify their possession through a distinctive smell of blood which can only smell by them. Any vampire can smell how attractive human blood is for their thirst but possession distinctive smell can only be know by its right owner, for whom they are made of.

Because as century passed it become difficult for vampires to find their possession.

The truth is also not hidden that nobody wants to be at possession side. Because they are practically slave of vampire untill they live in this world. Once they die their owner find some other possession, if they are lucky to get one. High rank vampires doesn't find any issue to find their possession.

The life of possession is worst life. They have to do what their owner asked them to do without any argument. They don't have any power against this vampire. And the worst truth is they are not treated well by the vampire.

They are nothing more then a tool for them to satisfy their thirst as well as to satisfy them physically.

They have to serve their whole life in serving their owner without any word against them. If they try to disobey them they pay price for it as well.

The only way out of this is either they die or their owner free them for their slave duty.

This is going to be avampire story. It not going to be fairytale type story it going to dark one.
In some part of story you are seriously not going to like jungkook but hang in their it has its own twist and turn. So just wait and read.