Searching

Yerin figure was laying their, their was no hope within her. She knew their is not much time left with her.
Her other hand was desperately searching for her mobile phone.
She want to call someone, want to hear that person voice before she died.

But her body was 70% paralyzed, her every attempt were not more then just a failure.

Please just this last time, let me hear his voice.

Hey miss, do you need some help

She heard a voice and move her head toward the direction of that voice.

Youuu

Her voice was shivering, because she definitely knew who was standing their.

Staaay awway from me.

She was trying to move her body backward

Sshhh

He bend toward her

Don't worry I will help you.

you want to live right

She desperately move her head as yes.

By knowing this he bit his arm and blood started flowing from his wrist.

He lift the girl body and move her head near his wrist.

Just drink this blood, it will heal you.

Yerin doesn't think twice and she start sucking his blood, she knew it's last resort for her to live.

And after sometime, her whole energy has return to her body.
She can't believe, sometime before she was struggling for her life and now she is good.

Thank you.

It's ohk

Are you hungry, do you want to eat something.

Why are you so generous to me and why did you save me, I mean you are also aa

But before she speak, he cut her off.

All vampires are not same

But what if you try to kill me again

I won't don't worry, if I want to kill you, I won't have save you at first place and second we are going at some crowded place.
And I am not stupid enough to reveal my identity and risk my reputation at such place.

So just come with me, I know you are hungry. He show her the most genuine smile, she saw in her entire life.

Are you coming or not

Yes.

Great let's go.

Both of them were sitting in the restaurant and yerin was eating desperately, like she was hungry for 100 years.

So yerin can you tell me why are you involved in such activity in club, because you don't seem bad to me and what about your brother.

How did you know

Well it's called my special technique,

He gesture toward his mind.

Well actual my brother is going through a severe illness. We don't have any parents, so I am the one who take care of whole house.
I am well educated but unable to get job because of my ex boyfriend. He has good connection in this country and due to some personal issue with me, he use that connection to keep me unemployed.
I worked in stone pvt ltd as marketing head, but because of his connection I loose that job and after that I try many places but after sometime I knew it's no use.
So I have to find some other way and I have to choose this path. To go to club, search rich people their and have one night stand with them, to earn necessary money for my brother treatment.