CHAPTER 1: how everything can change in one night

Pov Chan

He doesn't even know why he is here. Even though his friends are here, he doesn't belong here.

His clothes look very regular and just chill.
Chan didn't want to dissapoint anyone here but also didn't want to dress up fancy.
Blond curls just laying there wildly but he doesn't really care about it. It's just hair.

The reason why Chan is here but also feels very upset is because they are celebrating Jisungs birthday, the boyfriend of Felix, his crush he would die for, in Felix house because his parents aren't at home for the next few days.
It stucks for Chan to see his love of his life like that with Jisung.

He never knew wether to like Jisung or not.
It was noticeable that he no longer loved Felix as he used to in the beginning of their relationship.
That was not what Felix deserved. Chan would give him so much more. All the love he could give.
On the other hand, Jisung and his best friend Jeongin were truly great people. And when we talk about great, they are like super great.
And therefore, he can't be too angry at him. Especially not at his best friend, Jeongin has nothing to do with any of this anyway.

,,For how much longer are you going to just sit there in silence? After all, we are here to have fun! Now get your ass on the dance floor already."
Bambam pulled me out of my thoughts.

He has been my best friend ever since Chan moved there.
The brown-haired boy has always been really kind and has always had an open ear for him, even when Chan was once again just rambling about Felix again.
He really ist the best friend you can think of.

,,Yeah, I'm sorry about that hyung."
They got themselves something to drink, because a good party always includes alcohol.

Pov Seungmin

,,Why did you drag me to the party? You know I'm not really good at talking and stuff like that with people I'm not close to and also I don't really like the people here besides you two."
He asks him a little annoyed.

,,So first of all, Changbin's boyfriend Minho is here, so Binnie has to be here too.Second of all, my boyfriend is here at my own house celebrating his birthday, so I have to be here even more. And then thirdly, because you are an amazing friend, so you are here too."
Felix explains to him.

Seungmin asks himself why he is putting himself up to other people just so Felix is happy. He doesn't really know but now that he is here, he would feel bad to just leave.

a few hours later and several cups of alcohol more

Only loud shouting could be heard from the kitchen.
Keep it down you fuckers, my head is pounding like crazy because of all the alcohol, Seungmin thinks to himself.

,,Jisung damn it, just what the hell is this?! H-how could you kiss him?!"
Felix sobbed but also shouted.

Wait- Felix!
Seungmin was shocked and tripped into the kitchen.
,,What are you all yelling about?"
he grumbled
,,Just kiss and shut up"

When he's drunk he sometimes doesn't quite realize what he's saying and also a bit of an asshole.

Those words only made Felix cry even more.
There was something painful about seeing one of his only friends sobbing like that, so he decided to turn his attention to the situation.

As Felix ran his hand through his hair upsettingly, his face was flooded with tears.
He had red eyes from all the crying.
In short, he really looked completly fucked up.

Seungmins focus shifted to Jisung.
His neck was full of hickeys that didn't come from Felix and his shirt was somewhere on the floor, so he tried to cover up his upper body somewhat with his arms.
You could clearly see how he was overwhelmed with the whole situation.

Behind him stood Minho.
His shirt was also somewhere here in the room.
He looked similar to Jisung regading that situation.
His neck also had hickeys all over it, the same on his chest and he was looking down at the floor because of how ashamed he felt.

It was pretty obvious that everyone in the room was wasted like no other day.

,,Minho telk me this is not what it looks like!"
Changbin just came in and of course he was in shock, what else would he be.
Changbin loved Minhi more than anything else in the world and Seungmin still remembers exactly how happy the two of them were when they told him that they got together.

That was exactly why Minnie hates parties, because there is always something that gets out of hand or something you regret afterwards.

This argument would have gone on forever if Jeongin hadn't come and picked up Jisung and Hyunjin, apparently Minho's best friend, picked him up. The rest of us spent the night here.

Seungmin knew something like this would happen and he would love to turn back time a few hours so everyone would be happy now.

Then Felix wouldn't be so devastated and crying now. Then Seungmin wouldn't have to get him drunk now, so that he would at least halfway forget about the whole thing for today and finally fall alseep. And then he wouldn't have to play teddy bear for Changbin now, so that he can calm down just a little. But that's what you do for you friends, right?