chapter 2

steve                                          

"well class that's it for today don't forget to submit your assignments " the teacher said before leaving 

"I hope I get the part in the play " Nat said 

"of course you will" I said cheering her up 

Nat has been practicing for days for the part , she also signed us up for the play so it would be fun to mess around on the sets . The auditions tomorrow and I hope I get some side character I'm really not into these kinda things , but my mom was pretty excited about it and she said she was proud that I'm walking in her footsteps .

"Over here " Rhodey called out , he was with clint and gamora and was stuffing his mouth with food.

"tomorrow's the day , huh?" Gamora spoke up 

"Yep" we all said together 

"I don't know why we're doing this at the first place ? " clint asked 

"c'mon dummy it's gonna be fun anyways summer vacation starts soon so it'll be fun to do and besides we can skip classes" nat replied

we couldn't argue with that even if we did against not taking part we would end up getting death stares from her.

just as we were eating Tony and Carol passed by us . Tony I thought , genius , mechanic , cute , most popular , sarcastic and what not I could just go on about him . He's so beautiful and heavenly , and so amazing ooofff he's so .....

"you know it's obvious enough you love him..........."

I turned around to find a tall boy with long black hair and greenish-blue eyes.

"...........with the staring and blushing , no need to make it more clear for us "

"you're right " gamora added 

"don't worry boi , you'll get your chance " loki said 

"heard he's taking part in the play " he ended

"really " I questioned 

"uh-huh , you just have to wait for the right moment " 

wow me and tony together I mean yea we have had a lot of common classes but this could be something different . Maybe I'll finally gain the courage to speak to him or even ask him on a date , and maybe have a cute first kiss . and then we'll keep  falling in love and maybe finally get married , we'll adopt a kid and and .....

I realized I was just hoping too much and might end up being depressed. This is not some fairy tale where they live happily ever after . 

"steve , you okay ? " gamora asked 

" totally fine" I replied 

I just hope to tell tony I love him at least once in this lifetime