Chapter 4

Louis looked at Marcel in his eyes as  as he whimpered. "you haven't claimed him so it doesn't matter who he goes with." Alpha one says getting into Edward face. "The only important thing is that we make him our little play toy."

Edward snapped as he punched the alpha square in his jaw. Louis yelled as he struggled to get away from Marcel. Harry came over and held Louis still.

"He's ours! Not yours asshole!" Edward growled which made the alpha tremble slightly in fear of Edward.

The two Alphas went back to there set up "You haven't heard the last of us!" One of them said

Edward sighed and walked back to his set up with the boys. He could see Louis was upset because he hid his face in marcel chest.

He sat down by Louis and picked him up and put him on his lap. "N-no hurt m'sorry I walked off I w-was excited first t-time on a beach." He hid his face.

Edward rubbed his back "Darling you know not to run off Okay and you learned your lesson so I won't punish you.

Once they got Louis calmed down they enjoy their time on the beach. Swimming. Building sand castles. Tanning a little. They spent a couple hours there until Louis began to get sleepy. Louis was sitting on towel under the umbrella as he was building the sand castle.

"It's looks like we should get Louis home." Marcel whisper to Edward. Edward looked up from his phone and looked over to a dozing off Louis. Edward chuckled as he got up. "You guys start packing things up. I take Louis back to the car." Harry and Marcel nods. Edward gently picks up Louis. Louis looked at him confused. "W-where are we g-going?" Louis asked "going back home." Edward says kissing his head.

Louis whined not wanting to go

"Oh darling I wouldn't push me today, come on your clearly exhausted we can come back another day alright petal." Edward said kissing his head.

Louis gave in and laid his head on Edward and got into the car. Louis pouted and his eyes watered , "m-miss home " he thought

Edward rubbed his head. "We can take you home today" Edward says kissing Louis head. "Do you want us stay with you out the house?"

Louis thought for a moment before nodding. "I would l-like that." Louis says.

Louis sighed in relief he missed his little home and he was grateful he was aloud back to his house. He leaned his head against the window waiting for triplets to all get in the car.

Eventually they got in the car and drove back to there house to get some clothes to stay overnight and quickly got back in the car to Louis house.

They got to Louis house and got settled down on the. couch. Louis came back into the living room and handed each of them a cup of tea.

Louis yawns sleepy. "I'm g-going to bed." Louis says.

"How about a kiss goodnight darling " Edward said

Louis blushed He'd never kissed anyone before . "O-okay " he walked over the boys. "I've n-never kissed anyone b-before" Louis looked down embarrassed

Harry lifted his chin "Aw petal don't he shy its alright " Louis sat on Harry's lap first , Harry leaned down slowly gently kissing Louis lips , Louis followed his actions and kissed back.

After a minute Harry pulled back. "Very good Louis." Harry says with a smile. "Now go kiss your other daddies." Louis nods and got up off of Harry's lap and sat down in Marcel's lap and kissed him before going to Edward and did the same.

He got up and went to his bedroom and closed the door blushing.

"He's perfect Eddy " Harry said blushing

"Yeah he's the sweetest thing I just wanna hold him him and never let go." He chuckled.

Edward smiled "I'm glad we found out mate and yes he is perfect. Ed kissed them both and went up to bed.