JackZi Extra#1

Click!

The key inserted into the keyhole was turned to open the door, although quietly done, it still alarmed the former mercenary who maintained high vigilance in his life for quite a long time.

“Ah!”

His eyes instantly opened and looked at his surroundings with fear until he was able to determine that he was really just lying on the sofa in the living room. He propped himself up and sat down covered in cold sweat.

“Hey! You haven’t slept yet!”

Zhao LiAn (ZhaoZi), who smelled thickly of alcohol, smiled and looked at his lover who would always be waiting in the living room for him to come back .

“You worked overtime again?”

The person being asked wrinkled his nose and shook his head, “No, I went drinking with AhFei and JunWei.”

“Did you have a great time?”

“Mn, I did.”

ZhaoZi took off his shoes and sat next to Jack, leaning his whole body on the other man’s shoulder, he adjusted his position until he was able to find that which made him feel most comfortable.

Only during the time when ZhaoZi acts like a spoiled child will he call him with his real name, Zhao LiAn, who cheerfully stretched out his hands to rub at his pectorals.

“Hey! You really have an attachment to breasts!”

Jack did not know whether to laugh or cry about what he said. Although he did not at all mind being sexually harassed by him, tonight seemed quite different. Why is it that Zhao LiAn’s hands started to stroke somewhere?

Zhao LiAn swallowed and looked at the part that was gradually responding to his own touch, “Hard… Big… And very hot…”

“Shorty, do you plan on taking a leave tomorrow?”

If you dared ignite the fire on his body, you should be mentally prepared to put out that fire for the entire night.

“I want to eat you up!”

The one who said those brave words suddenly pounced on Jack, and the person being pushed did not have any time to react.

“Yay?”

Jack looked at his serious lover, letting him pull up his loose clothes, lying on his chest while licking and biting his nipples.

“Oohhh…”

Gasping for breath, he let the person who assaulted him smile and be extremely pleased with himself. As a result, he kept sliding down his body, kissing Jack’s abdomen. He pulled off the shorts and freed that hard thing that was already completely erect.

“Hey! You can’t really be serious about topping me right?”

“Hmnn!” Zhao LiAn squinted his eyes and looked at his own upper body, he seemed to be in a bad mood because of Jack’s query, “I’m also a man, you can eat me up, of course I can eat you up as well. What now? Are you belittling me?”

Oh, this was all AhFei’s fault!

A moment ago when he was drinking, he suddenly dragged him and asked him if he still hasn’t broken away from the life of a small virgin.

As a result, he shouted back in a hurry, “Who said I’m a virgin? I have already done it with Jack!”

He did not expect Meng ShaoFei to understand it in just a short while, afterwards, he was told, “The back has already grown up, however, the front remains to be a single mother.”

“Huh….”

The drunkard, holding that hard object up and down, suddenly cried out his grievances and frightened Jack, who got overwhelmed by the casual strokes on the sofa.

“Shorty, what’s wrong?”

Zhao LiAn pointed to his equally hard lower part of the body, speaking loudly, “AhFei said that even if I had done it with you, only the back will not be a virgin, the front will still remain like a single mother.”

“Pshh! Hahahahahahaha…..”

Hearing this talk, one cannot help himself from holding his stomach and laughing wildly.

For heaven’s sake, these guys are usually talking about everything in a hideous mess.

It’s a great trouble to his previous boss. He has to face this kind of lover who does not play cards. TangYi, you’re really unfortunate.

Wait!

It seems like he is also not that lucky. If there is someone who is more arrogant than Officer Meng, who is not just kneeling in front, does he intend to “top” his Zhao LiAn?

“.……..”

He is aware that this could be a fact. With a dark face, he looked at the little man in front of him.

Suddenly, he came up with a practical joke.

“Shorty, how can you consider that the ‘front’ has left the life of a small virgin?”

“Tsk, nonsense!” Zhao LiAn gave a sideway glance to Jack.

He raised his eyebrows and held his lover’s chin. He then revealed a strange smile and said, “Okay! I will let you hold me!”
“Really? I can really eat you up?”

Urgh!

Zhao LiAn was too absorbed with his excitement that all that came to his mind was this picture of a tall handsome man, bold and powerful.

“For real, but…” Jack huddled his eyes at Shorty and pretended to be shy, “if you’re going to eat me up, you have to take responsibility for me for a whole lifetime.”

“But of course!”

The young officer proudly raised his flat chest. Although he doesn’t have a hard and strong chest muscle, he is a responsible man.

He will definitely treat his food…

Ei, that’s not right…

It should be ‘he will definitely treat his “man” right and shoulder this responsibility for a whole lifetime. That’s for certain.