JackZi Extra#2(R18)

“Jack…. Wait…. Jack…. Jack…..”

Inside the room where only a bedside lamp was used for illumination came a painful moan.

“What’s wrong?”

The one asking, knowing fully well the answer to his question, held his lover’s tilted waist and continued with that same movement he was doing a while ago.

Zhao LiAn breathing heavily, asked a keen question. “It seems… ha… haaaa… it seems a bit… it seems quite wrong…”

“Where is it wrong? Didn’t you say you want to ‘top’ me?”

“Right… We just, just talked about it… I… aaaha… that I’ll top you…”

“Shorty, aren’t you on top of me right now?”

“En… uhm… right… right…. aaaah…”

With a treacherous smile, he said something that could make someone to blush.

“Okaay… good… I, I will continue… continue to be on top of you… if it hurts… aaaahhh… tell me… okay?”

Zhao LiAn imitated the way Jack usually makes love to him, being mindful of his feelings and continuously reminding him of things.

If someone would go and take a monster-revealing mirror to reflect Jack, they would definitely catch a sight of his fox tail that is continuously wagging.

“Okay.”

The deceitful man succeeding in his schemes, continued to embrace his beloved little man(Shorty). He held the intoxicated little policeman, eating the man entirely without any leftover.

“Aaaaaaaaaahhh…”

He inserted inside even deeper, almost every pump was rubbing on the prostate. The contact made it harder and harder to suppress his voice. All that can be heard inside their room were moans of pleasure.

“Aah aaahh… Jack… it’s so good… so good… Jack…”

“Me too…” Jack said, biting his lips, satisfied of the pleasure from his cock being tightly wrapped inside, “I also feel so good.”

“Then I’ll continue… continue to be on top of you…”

“Ooohhh… come, do it again… again… ooohhh… ohh…”

Zhao LiAn repeated the movement as Jack instructed, tightening his ass every time he got up and relaxing it whenever he goes back down.

“Oh god, Shorty, you… you… aaaaahhhh…”

Although he was deliberately giving instructions to Zhao LiAn’s for his bed skills, he forgot how much influence this kid has on him. Even the usual reaction made it difficult to control himself, let alone Zhao LiAn after using these skills.

It completely disrupted his rhythm.

“Aaaah..ha… Jack… do I make you feel that good?”

“Too damn good!”

The man is quickly reaching his climax, biting his tongue first and then cursing. This was no longer a problem of whether he was feeling good or not. He was simply suffering the consequences of his own actions and brought about his own destruction.

God! It was awfully tight!

Premature ejaculation is the biggest blow to a man’s self-esteem. Nice… It appears that that self-esteem was quickly…

“Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!!….”

Jack’s body slammed up hard, with a ghastly pale face, he released his desire inside the body of his lover.

Zhao LiAn was excited to see the man lying on the bed panting. With a smug smile that could not be hidden, “Hey! You actually shot first!”

Wow, the one who tops will really last longer.

Before, each time they make love, he always cums first. He did not expect that today he will be able to see Jack’s expression when he climax.

“Ooohhh….”

Zhao LiAn stares at his lover’s face and made a strange sound.

“What are you looking at?”

It did not feel comfortable to straddle on another person’s body.

“Jack… what should I do?”

“About what?”

“I seem to…”, Zhao LiAn scratched his face, thinking of a way how to confess, “ to love you more and more.”

Every time he sees Jack reveal an expression he has never seen from him, he would fall in love with him again. This sort of phenomenon, he is not aware if it was normal or not.

The unexpected confession was followed by a reddening ear, he asked smiling, “From here on, whenever you go drinking, I’ll let you be the ‘top’. Is that good?”

“Yes!”

Zhao LiAn nodded with effort.

“Just a while ago you ate me, now, I’m going to eat you.”

“Eh? Waaa…”

Zhao LiAn was suddenly slammed down with his back pressed on the bed. A place has turned red and swollen because of the hard object inserted and “bad Jack’ has not yet been pulled out.

“Wait!”

Didn’t they just agree that tonight he will let him be on top?

How can he just push him down afterwards?

“Can’t you be fair? Just now, you ‘topped’ me, now I want to ‘top’ you. Wouldn’t that be fair?”

“En……”

A head feeling faint always feels like there is something wrong, but once again, he did not know how to refute the other person’s statement. He was forced to agree on the spot.

“What you said is not wrong, okay then! Since you made me feel good by letting me be on ‘top’, I will also let you be on ‘top’ once. But I have to go to work tomorrow so it can only be once. You cannot exceed.”

“Sure.”

Jack delightedly captured his lips with his as a signature on their pledge of love.

“Huh….”

Zhao LiAn sneaked his tongue out.

He was smart enough to lay down the conditions first, otherwise Jack’s physical strength was monster-level. If you let him do it, he would not want to see the sun the next day and would just sleep until dinner time comes.

As a result, for the second time, ‘bad Jack’ stood erect and hard. Stirring up emotions for a second round of passion.

Of course, he very much respected the agreement of doing it only once. He happily slept embracing his very tired little man(Shorty) on their bed.