Stress - TheCampingRusher

Aye! Sorry for the lack of updates. With school and all updates will be probably more sporadic but don't worry! I won't be quitting. However this imagine won't be a request, just a simple y/n imagine and will deal with anxiety attacks, have swearing, and some sad topics! Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with that. But if not, then enjoy! Also this will be a long one for the lack of updates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n POV:

I groaned. It was a Sunday night and I had been studying and doing homework for God only knows how many hours now. My head was spinning and I was starting to get frustrated. Nothing was staying with me. I tried everything. As I looked at the clock I realized it was 2 am.

I had a huge test in less than 6 hours. My dad was most likely out drinking and wouldn't be back until the night. My mom, died 10 years ago. My dad lost controll and took up drinking. Tragic, I know, but I don't want pity. Never have, never will. My mind was racing with thoughgts of my mom, where my dad could be, and the past.

As I looked around, I noticed my head wasn't the only thing spinning. I stood up from my desk and stumbled over to my bathroom. As I looked In the mirror I gasped.

My hair was a mess and my face gaunt. Dark circles encased my eyes and it looked as if my eyes would fall into a deep abyss. My hands shook as my breathing hitched. The stress was getting to me. As I recollected on the past few days they were only filled with studying and taking multiple notes in school. The walls were starting to close in on me and my head was pounding. Thoughts ran through my mind.

Take a break.

I need to pass.

You're slowing breaking yourself up

I'll be fine.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by my phone ringing, though it sounded like I was underwater. Sounds were muffled, but I could still hear. Now that I think about it it has been ringing all day.

I walked over to my phone which I had ignored up until now, I saw it was my best friend, Brayden. I sighed. I had ignored him and my other friends, Mitch and Ryan, for who the hell knows how long I had blown them off. I doubt God even knows. But why were they calling so early? I picked up the phone, and opened my mouth for the first time to speak and not to let out sobs of frustration or groans.

"Hel-" I was cut of by Brayden.

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN Y/N?" Shit. He was pissed.

"I-"

"NO. WE'VE BEEN TRYING TO CALL YOU ALL DAY AND YOU CHOOSE FUCKING 2 AM

TO ANSWER. YOU HAVE BLOWN THE THREE OF US OFF FOR THE PAST WEEK AND NOW YOU'RE PROBABLY GOING TO SAY SOME SHITTY EXCUSE LIKE 'sorry, I've been busy.' OR SOME SHIT LIKE THAT. AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BECAUSE WE HAVE ALL BEEN FUCKING BUSY, AND IF YOU CAN'T FIND THE TIME TO SAY HI TO YOUR FRIENDS THAN YOU CAN FUCK OFF."

I was sobbing at this point. My hands shaking. "Bra-" I cut myself off this time. I start to feel dizzy. My chest tightens and it doesn't stop. The lack of sleep, food and water continue to aid the anxiety. I try to fight it. I might lose my best friend. But the thought of that makes eveything ten times worse. I crash to the ground onto my knees, my eyes feeling heavy as black spots dance across my vision. I hear a voice in the background of the phone. Ryan. Who was speaking rather frantically.

"Bud, is y/n alright?" I realized now that Brayden had probably heard me fall, and my erratic breathing and heavy sobs. I was aware of him repeating my name over the speaker.

"y/n? Please answer." I couldn't respond. "We're coming over." Brayden stated. But with that my eyes closed, and I was fully encased in darkness.

~~~~TIME SKIP ~~~~