The Fanletter

"'Hi Liam, do you still know me?

I'm from Wolverhampton and I went to the same school like you.

I'm sure you don't 'cause it wasn't that important, but I just want to say, that I'm so proud of you! I know you'll make it, but never this big. I love the music of One Direction and I'm one of your biggest fans, espacially from you. I know that you are a very good human and I loved you so much and I'm so happy, that you are happy, even it's without me. It was so horrible, that we must went two different ways but in my opinion I'm sure that it was the right decision.

Good luck, Liam.'

What do you think about it?" , I asked my best friend Grace. "That's so cute babe... Are you sure that you're over him?"

I wasn't sure...

I was so in love with this boy and then one day we left each other. I was so bad to let him go, I know that's sounds slushy, but I loved him more than everything I've ever had in life...

We walked down the road and after long considerations we did the letter in the mailbox.

I had a special e-mail adress from Liam and so I hoped so much, that he would read my letter.

Grace know, how much he meant to me and that he is still very important to me so she gave me a hug and I closed my eyes and listened to the words which Grace whispered in my ear: "He will answer you! He was so in love with you and with safety he has not forgotten what has been between you and him. Head up sweet!"