CHAPTER 4= CARE

Hey guys, it's me... Here I am with another chapter of my story... And the most important thing= A Very Very Big Thank U To All My Lovely Readers, Followers And Supporters Who Are Supporting Me... Keep Supporting Me And Keep Showe4ing Ur Love On My Stories...

Mistake= In The Previous Chapter Varun Called Preeto As Mami Ji Instead It Was Maa... Sorry For The Mistake...

Scene continues from Preeto doing their Aarti...

Varun ( Trying to sort out the matter)= Maa... Maa what r u doing? Let... Let me at... ( Got cut off by Preeto).

Preeto ( Scolds him)= Oye, u just keep quiet, first ( Smiles seeing towards Surbhi)= Let me do my DIL's Aarti first, I will talk to u later... ( She finishes the Aarti). ( She blesses her and calls someone loudly)= Harman ke BauJi ( Harman's father)= Plz come here for a second...

Harak ( Sweetly, yet romantically)= Aaya Ji Preet Ji ( Lovingly calls his wife as "Preet"). ( Coming Preet Ji).

Surbhi ( Stops her, in a low and weak tone)= Aunty ji we r not married!

Preeto ( Avoids her and asks to Varun)= Shall we do all the post wedding rituals?

Varun ( Irritated)= Mom! Enough! She is not my wife! We r not married! That' it! She is a mere stranger to me! That's it!

Preeto ( Got hurt, she got aback, she was speechless and at the ssme time ashamed by her act, she apologizes by folding her hands, she was unable to make eye contact with Surbhi)= Dear, I... I'm sorry, I did a very stupud act... I did...N't even asked u, u could be his friend also instead of being his wife... I'm sorry!

Surbhi ( Melts)= Aunty ji... ( She holds her hand and says)= It's alright! Y r u apologizing? It happens... ( Smiles)= Dnt worry! I'm fine!

Shanno ( Dreamy)= Jiji, she's such a pure soul... ( To Varun, scolds him badly)= And U Shameless, Donkey, Manmerless Man! U Shouted At Ur Mother... Look At Her How Simple, Traditional Ans Well Mannered She Is!

Varun ( In mind, annoyed)= Wow! Amazing! Here my own mother and aunt r praising this stupid, idiot, wounded tigress! My god! Where am I stuck? Plz save me!

Surbhi ( To Varun)= Varun... ( No answer). ( Bit loudly)= VARUN! (Again no response). (Shouts)= VARUN!

Varun ( Coming back to the reality)= Ye...S... Yes, say!

Surbhi ( She was hiding her fear)= I... I should leave now! An...D thank u very much for ur help! And sorry If I troubled u or If unknowingly I hurted u... Bye! I... ( She was abt to leave, but Varun stopped her by holding her arm and pulling her back, he made her stand right un front of him).

Varun ( Suspiscious)= Surbhi, what r u hiding? Y r u so worried? I mean, I k ow that u must be worried for ur sister, but stull dnt kmow y am I feelung that u r hiding something else apart from ur sister's news? Plz tell me may be I can help u...... Do share it it makes u feel light...

She got really scared by his sudden questions....

Surbhi ( Covers up)= Nothing Varun, y would I hide something from u? What would I get by hiding something from u? Dnt be childish! U... U still didn't told me, abt how u r gonna search my
Didi? I cnt wait anymore, a... And If u cnt find her anymore, then I will find her on my own...

Harak ( Tries to change her mood)= My dear, he will find ur sister for sure! I promise! Btw, sit! Have some rest! ( To Shanno)= Shanno ji, plz bring some snacks for our daughter, she must be hungry...

Shanno ( Smiling)= Ji, brother!

Surbhi sat and bowed her head, all knew that she was crying...

Preeto ( Controlling herself)= Dear, plz go and change ur dress!

She looked at her....

Surbhi ( Hesitates)= But aunty ji, I...

Preeto ( To Shanno)= Shanno, take her to the guest room...

Shanno= Ok, jiji...

Shanno ( Thinks)= God! The guestroom is a mess... I cnt take her there... Hmmmm... In Varun's room. (To Surbhi)= This is the room, choose a dress and leave this here, I will wash it! Ok?

Surbhi nods...

She went into the washroom...

Surbhi's Dress...

She came out of the room

Varun was mesmerized seeing a natural beauty in front of his eyes...

Varun ( Amazed, blurts)= ANGEL!

Surbhi ( Shocked, but at the same time hiding her blush)= What?

Varun ( Looking away)= Ye... e...S

Suddently the doorbell rang.......

Shanno went and opened the door......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Precap= 😱😱😱

From Now On This Story Won't Be Target Based Anymore......

Perhaps, u aren't liking my story......

I won't discontinue it for:
Jasminearun
Sweety2765

Love,

Rosy