Jason

As the sun rose on April 10th, I held my baby sister in my arms. Mother was passed out on the Hospital bed, clutching the sheets. I rocked her gently, humming a soft tune to stop her crying. Her eyes were emerald Green and watery, a small orange flame seemed to circle them, 
"You have mothers eyes..." I whispered to her, "As long as I'm around, nothing is going to hurt you."

Mother's eyes flutter open and she glances over at us, my sister now fast asleep in my arms. She glared at me, "What do you think you're doing with that nasty creature?" I have to force myself not to retaliate in a rude manner, seeing as I didn't want to upset the baby in my arms, "I'm simply getting her to sleep. You're to busy being as high as a kite." Well... I didn't try that hard. She looked at her in my arms, her eyes were full of hate and disgust,  "How could anyone love a child that was born of hate and cruelty." she said bitterly. "Me." I said quickly, "How dare you speak of my little sister that way.." I shot at her, she just rolled her eyes and stumbled out of bed, walking over to her bag, "Did you bring my Wine for the special occasion?" she asked abruptly. I shake my head in disbelief, "No. No I didn't." She rolled her eyes, "Useless Boy." And with that, she walked out.

I look down at the baby, "Beautiful girl. No one is gonna touch you. Not Mum. Not Dad. Only me. I'm you're Guardian angel now. Little Myers." I smile softly.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬A Few Weeks Later¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Mother stumbled in, Little Myers was asleep upstairs in her crib, I was making Dinner for myself. The drunk sod walked in, sobbing. "What is it now? Little boy stamp on your toe?" I ask her sarcastically. She reached for the knife, "Your father... Is a liar... and a user... and..." before she said anything else, I hear a thud...

**Note:: Jason Myers is the character from one of my amazingly talented cosplayer friend! Go and follow their TikTok: insanityocproductions
Thank you so much for letting me use our awesome storyline!**