22

NASTY SCENE🔞💦

DAVE POV

I walked up to her so we was body to body. I admired her body. I knew my baby looked good but ian know she looked this good.

I grabbed her neck and made her look me in the eye then I started to kiss her. Not no normal kiss. We was tonguing eachother down. She grabbed my face while we was kissing and we moved to the bed. I layed her down and started to kiss on her neck.

MAYA POV

He started to kiss on my neck and it gave me waterfalls for real. He kissed his way down to my breast. He took the top I had on and started to suck on my left breast. It felt so good so I let out a little moan. Then he moved to the right one. While sucking on the right one, he reached in my bottoms and started to rub.

" Ummm. " I moaned as my eyes was closed. I was biting my lip.

" Daddy made you this wet? " he asked

" Yes daddy. " I moaned.

Then he proceeded to kiss down to my cat. He moved my legs to the side and started to lick. Out of all the times he ate me out, this had to be the best.

" Oh daveee. " I moaned while holding his head.

To make matters worst, he stuck his finger in and proceeded to eat which ain't do nothing but make me go crazy.

" You like that? " he asked.

" Yes daddyyy. " I moaned while arching my back.

" Say you love me. " he said.

" I love you daddyy! " I moaned.

" You love me? " he asked.

" Yesss! " I moaned louder.

" Yes who? " he asked.

" YES DADDYYYY. " I moaned loud while cumming.

He stopped and I relaxed on the bed and let out a deep breath.

He came up and tongue kissed me in the mouth.

He still had his suit on so I started to take it off. After I took the jacket and shirt off, I sat him on the bed and got on my knees.

" You know you don't gotta do this. " he insured me.

" I know but I want to. " I said biting my lip before unbuckling his pants.

I reached through the hole in his Calvin Klein's, and grabbed his manhood. He was already hard.

I wrapped my hand around it and looked him in the eye and licked the tip. Shane said looking a nigga in the eye while you give him head will drive him crazy.

Then I started to suck the tip and lick the sides to get it wet. All while looking him in the eyes still.

All the other times I gave him head, I didn't deepthroat. I figured I will tonight cause it's a special occasion. I don't have a gag reflex so ima be good.

So out of the blue, I stuffed his manhood down my throat and went up and down.

" Fuck. " he said under his breath.

Then I started to do the gawk gawk 300 with the hand twist.

" Damn Maya. " he said.

I did that for about 3 minutes. This shit tiring for real. Ima real ass bitch so i didn't show that I was tired of giving head like a pro.

" Fuck. I'm finna nut. " he said.

That didn't stop me. I kept going.

" Fuck. You heard me Maya? " he said trying not to cum.

I nodded my head yes cause his manhood was still in my mouth.

" M-Maya. " he said.

I looked him in the eyes and kept going. I felt the warm substance go in my mouth. I swallowed it and kept going.

" Fuckkkkk Maya. " he said biting his lip. He was shaking a little bit to. Ian stop till he stopped shaking.

Then I got up.

" You not leaving me cause I'll be damned if you give head to another nigga like that. " he said getting up and grabbing my waist.

I wiped my mouth and laughed.

" You ready? " he asked.

" Yeah. Here goes nothing. " I said smiling.

He picked me up and put me on the bed in the missionary position and opened my legs.

" I'm finna put the tip in. Just tell me to stop when you want me to stop. " he said looking me in the eyes.

I nodded my head.

He grabbed my hand with his left hand and used his right hand to slide to tip in.

It fucking hurt! I squeezed my eyes together and squeezed his hand when he started to put it in.

" You good? " he asked.

" Yeah just get it over with. " I said reassuring him.

He put it in a little more.

" Fuckkk. " I said with a tear damn near coming out of my eye. I squeezed his hand even harder.

He pulled it out but not making it come out. He pushed back in a little more.

" Oh my gosh. " I said with a tear coming out of my right eye. " Is it all the way in yet? " I said opening my eyes.

" Half way. " he said.

" Fuck. " I said in my mind.

He went in and out till he could fit the whole thing. It hurt like shit for real but the more he did it, the less it was hurting. Don't get me wrong, the shit was still hurting but just not as bad.

A few stroke after the whole thing was in, it started to feel good. He picked up the pace.

" Fuckkk. " I moaned.

We did this for 5 minutes till he turned me around and made me arch my back.

" What's my name? " he said while hittin me from the back.

" Daddyyyy! " I moaned.

We did that for about 10 minutes.

" I wanna ride. " I said.

" You sure? " he asked.

" Yes Dave damn. " I said.

" Well okay then. " he said.

He later down and I got on top and put it in. It was still a little pain to it but it was a faint pain. It ain't hurt to the point where I couldn't ride.

Then I started to ride like the pornstar bitches. I was going DUMB.

" Fuck. " he said under his breath while holding my waist.

I did that shit for 10 minutes non stop till he said he was about to nut. I'm glad he was cause I was tired as the fuck.

He turned me around in doggy position and nutted on my butt. Then he went to get a rag and cleaned me up.

" I did good? " I asked being funny.

" That was the best I ever had. " he said sipping Crown Apple.

" That shit hurt for real. " I said. " A different type of pain. " I said.

He chuckled.

" I'm for real. " I said laughing a little bit.

" You saw you crying crybaby. " he said laughing.

" What ever. " I said rolling my eyes.

" C'mon. " he said laying in the bed.

I got in the bed and we cuddled up.

" I love you Maya. " he said.

" I love you more David. " I said.

About 3 mins later I heard snoring.

" I done put that boy to sleep. " I thought in my mind while grinning and shortly after, I went to sleep too.