18

It's been a couple hours since Jt and My'Joi told me that my grandma in the hospital. I've been plotting on how ima get Mani.

I decided to text My'Joi and ask her a question.

Me: rollie?
rollie🤞🏾: yooo
Me: didn't grandma have cameras?
rollie🤞🏾: yeah but she didn't tell the police that tho.
Me: meet me at grandma house and bring Jt.
rollie🤞🏾: bet.

" Can you take me to my grandma house? " I asked Dave.

" Yeah, why? " he asked sitting up.

" My grandma got cameras on the outside of her house and I wanna see you did this to ha. " I said putting on my shoes.

" Facts. You want me to handle it? " he asked.

" Nah I got it. " I said after I finished tying my shoes.

I wanted to do stuff myself sometimes. I especially wanted to handle her myself cause this bitch done interfered with my life too much. Bitches really be going above and beyond over niggas. It's embarrassing on her behalf.

We finally got to my grandma house and Jt and My'Joi was waiting on the porch.

" Where the equipment at? " I asked My'Joi.

" It's in the master bedroom closet. " she said.

We went upstairs to the computer and rewinded to when it accident happened.

It's exactly who I thought it was.

" I'm so tired of this bitch. She don't get tired. " I said.

" On god. " My'Joi said.

" Can we kill her? " Jt said.

I sat quiet for a few seconds. I was contemplating. I didn't want to get anybody killed but then again I done beat the dog shit of this girl and she still acting up.

" Yeah. " I said tensing up.

" We don't got to do it if you don't want us to. " Dave said.

" I want y'all too. I'm getting tired of dealing with her. " I said.

" Who is that girl with her? " My'Joi said.

I zoomed in and it was Meme from prom night.

" This why ion trust bitches. Looks can be deceiving. " I said turning the screen to Dave.

" That's Josh bitch. " he said scrunching his face up.

" Exactly. " I said.

" Yo, tell him to meet us at the trap. Got something for that fuck nigga. " Jt said.

" Hold up y'all. How y'all know he had something to do with it? " I asked.

" He came to the family reunion in the summer with me. How they gone know where she live when she live a hour away? " Jt said.

" You right. " I said.

" So when y'all gone.... " I said cause I didn't want to say "kill her" out loud.

" Ion know but it's gone be soon. " Dave said.

" Just tell Josh to meet us at the trap tomorrow cause I'm hungry as fuck. Y'all tryna go to Cookout? " he said making us laugh.

" I'm down. " I said.

" Yeah. " My'Joi said.

" Cmon. " Dave said to us.

Jt and My'Joi rode with us since they got dropped off by my aunt and they not old enough to drive.

We decided we wanted to eat in instead of going through the drive through.

We was chatting until we walked in and saw Mani and Meme sitting down eating.

Jt instantly got mad.

" Y'all don't say nothing. " I said.

They shook they head in agreement.

I walked up to the table.

" Heyyy. " I said to Meme fake smiling.

" Hey girl. " she said nervously.

Mani just sat there and looked nervously too.

" We had so much fun lastnight. " I exclaimed making Mani scrunch up her face in confusion.

" What you mean y'all had fun? " she asked putting her Cookout cup on the table.

" We was with eachother at prom, the one you couldn't go to. " I said smiling tryna be funny.

She just rolled her eyes.

" Anyways what did you and Josh do after the prom? " I asked Meme.

" Uhh, something came up so we had to go home. " she said hesitantly.

" Oh okay. I didn't know y'all knew eachother. " I said looking at Mani then Meme.

" That's my cousin. " Mani said making a face.

" Cute. " I said tryna be funny. " Well I'll see you later Meme. " I said to her winking.

I walked back over to where Dave, Jt, and My'Joi was at.

" What they say? " My'Joi asked.

" They won't really talkin bout shit. They was nervous as hell tho. " I said.

" I bet. " Jt said.

We ordered our food and sat in and ate.

I kept looking at Meme and Mani and she was nervously tryna call somebody but I guess the person wasn't picking up. Then Josh walks through the door. He saw us and tried to turn around back out the door.

" Josh, waddup bruh? " Dave said getting up to dap him up.

" Not shit. " he said nervously.

" Meet us at the trap tomorrow, I got some bricks for you. " Dave said.

" Ight. " he said turning around.

" Aye. You ain't gone talk to yo girl? Cause that's who you came here for. " Dave said.

" Nahh I gotta be somewhere. " he said turning back around and walking out the door.

Dave walked back over to us.

" Nigga was in a hurry I see. " Jt said eating fries.

" Right. Got something for his ass. " Dave said before finishing his food.