(1k Special Thank you!!

A/n: thank you guys so much! We finally made it to 1k reads! I love y'all so much! Here's a special just for y'all. Btw this doesn't mean anything that goes on in the story! 💫⭐
—————————————————

"Y/n! Come on we're going to miss the festival!" Taehyung yelled and I chuckled. "Ok hold on!" I said and fixed my hair. I walked out and saw everyone smiling and jumping up and down in excitement.

"Ok! Hurry let's go! I can't wait for the firework!" Taehyung yelled as he booked it to the car with Jimin, jungkook and namjoon followed behind him. I shook my head at their dumbness and walked to the car. I herd foot steps behind me and i turned and saw jin and yoongi, "hey y/n!" Jin smiled and i smiled back.

I looked at yoongi and saw him glaring at him, i was confused but then yoongi started moving his hands. 'Hey, y/n." He signed and i smiled and said hey back. We got in the car and yoongi was on my left and Jin on my right. "Oh hell yeah! I'm going to win so many prizes and and so much candy!" Jimin yelled. We smiled and i popped out my headphones and scrolled through my playlist. I looked at yoongi who had his head on my shoulder scrolling through his phone. I looked at Jin and saw him glaring at yoongi? Weird..

I asked yoongi if he wanted one of my headphones and he nodded. I placed it in his ear and he smiled as a song came on. I placed the other one in my ear and laid my head on top of yoongi's who's was still on my shoulder.

-10 minuets later-

"Namjoon! Hurry.the.hell.up!" Taehyung yelled as namjoon tried finding a parking spot. "Ok if you think it's easy then you find a damn spot!" "I'm in the back seat you dipshit!" They argued back and forth and and just sighed. "You okay?" Jin said and i nodded. "Yeah its just the yelling." I said and he nodded. "About time!" We all got out of the car and Taehyung grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the gate. "Let's go!" He ran with me trying to keep up, "wait you two!" Jimin and the others ran after us.

Taehyung dragged me in and smiled as he saw the games and food stands. "Let's do that one!" He pointed at the pokémon stand. I smiled and we ran over there. The gave us both some ping pong balls and we had to make them in the jar. "If you get them all in you get a prize." He said in a bored tone. "Piece of cake!" Taehyung yelled and and nodded.
—-
"That shit was rigged!" I yelled and Taehyung laughed, "Here." He handed me the squirtle my eyes widened and i looked at him with a smile. "R-really!?" I said and he looked confused. "What? No. I'm asking you to hold it while I tie my shoes." He said and i scoffed and he laughed. "I'm kidding. Yes it's yours." He said and i smiled, "Thanks tae!" I said and that's when i felt someone starring at me. I looked around and i saw yoongi walk up to us. "Oh hey yoongs!" I said and he smiled. 'Hey, what are y'all doing' he signed and i shrugged. "Nothing really, just playing games! Where's the others?" I asked and he pointed at the roller coaster, 'up there.' He signed.

I nodded and we all three went to find something else to do. "We have at least three more hours! What are we going to do?" I groaned. "We could go to one of the shops or-" "DO THEY HAVE A K-POP STORE?!" I yelled which caused a lot of people to stare. "Y/n, shut the hell up. Yes they do." He said and I chuckled.

We walked into a kpop store and i basically ditched them. "I HAVE to find (favorite k-pop band merch) *if your favorite group is BTS just pick a different one ;-;*

"AH HA!" I found it and i ran over to the hoodie. I grabbed on my size and held it. "I'm buying this ASAP!" I said and ran to the cashier, "Hello!" I smiled and they smiled back and took the hoodie. I thanked them and walked out the store to see Taehyung and yoongi on their phones. I put the hoodie on and walked over to them. "Let's go." I said and took both their hands.

We walked to the food court and grabbed something to eat, i got (favorite chips) and a small (favorite drink). We sat down and started eating, "okay we have at least 45 minuets until the firework show. Any plans on what y'all want to do until then?" I ask and Taehyung smirks. "We should go on hat ride that we were talking about." He said and i nodded.

—-

"GET ME OFF!" I screamed as i saw the drop. I covered my face and screamed. "Don't be a pussy!" Taehyung yelled and i slapped his arm. I hid my face in the hoodie as we were about to drop.

{yoongis pov}

I looked over at y/n and as we hit the drop her (hair color) was waving beautifully in the hair. (Is that a word?)
I couldn't take my eyes off her and i didn't even notice that the ride was over until we completely stopped.
"I'm out!" Y/n jumped out of the cart and Taehyung laughed. I smiled.

—-

"COME.ON!" "ITS STARTING!!" Y/n and Taehyung yell as they held hands. I couldn't help but feel a little jealous but i remembered Taehyung was gay.
We walked over to the area and i stood by y/n. She was looking up at the sky waiting for it to start. I saw her eyes shine at the stars in the sky. It was very beautiful but hats when i felt her grab my hand and look at me.

She smiled and leaned closer to me. "I'm so excited!" She said and i nodded trying to hide my blush. I looked away as she rested her head on my shoulder and sigh. I felt my face get ten times hotter then before.

"Holy sHi- lOoK!" Jungkook whispered to Jimin and he looked at us. "wHaT tHe fU- where's my phone!?" He whispered. I looked down and wrapped my arm around her. She smiled and then it went quiet.

Boom! Crack!

The sound of fire works made everyone cheer and smile, including y/n and the others. She pulled away and looked at me in the eyes. "Thank you yoongi." She said and hugged me. I was shocked but hugged her back. "Thanks fore being there when i needed you the most.. i really appreciate it." She hugged me tightly and i did the same.

'I love you.'
I mouthed into her hoodie but she didn't feel it. Nor hear it.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Thank y'all so much for 1k reads! I never actually thought i would get this far! I love y'all so much and it makes me smile seeing people like and comment on my stories. When i first saw this i made sure i was looking at the right book, and when i saw it was my story i legit started crying😅 i love y'all sooo much!!!
💫⭐