The Uninterrupted

🔞 NSFW Mature Content 🍋

A/N This is the continuation to rainingmeteors Glimpses' story "The Interruption" that was written on our dear DramaLindy 's IG account. I dare say this is the original Live Lemon "lite" and it was one of several collab short stories that my sis Ang and I tag teamed on.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>♥️<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

She'd just meant to kiss him gently on the cheek, but Shancai couldn't help herself from giving Si another kiss; this time on the his neck right at the pulse point.

His skin had felt so soft when she'd kissed his cheek. His closed eyes making him look incredibly sweet and tender. His scent was intoxicating her and filling her every sense, much as he had been for weeks now.

Si was irresistible and she half-wished that her kisses would wake him up so that they could continue where they had been headed right before Zhuang had interrupted.

"A few more kisses won't hurt," she thought somewhat wantonly, pushing away her doubts of "what's happening to me? What will happen with us?" and decided to continue on this kick of following her heart. Besides, she reasoned "Ah Si sleeps like the dead," while she continued to lightly kiss his neck, enjoying his closeness and the heady sensations flowing through her.

Si didn't want to wake up from the incredible dream he was having of Shancai kissing him on his neck but he was feeling the stirrings of consciousness beginning to pull him awake.

"How annoying!" he thought as he became more alert—"wait, what the heck?!"

Why was he still feeling Shancai's tantalizing butterfly kisses on his neck now that he was definitely awake, even though his eyes remained closed?

Si remained perfectly still, partially immobilized by the shock and growing realization that Shancai WAS in fact kissing his neck.

He could feel her warm breath fanning over him, the pressing of her soft, plump lips against his pulse and it was sending shock waves throughout his entire body and causing goosebumps to form along his skin. He was so immediately and intensely turned on that he didn't know how much longer he'd be able to feign sleep.

After what seemed like an eternity, but in reality was less than a minute, Si's resolve broke. He had to stop her otherwise he would end up falling five years short of the promise he'd just made her a little while ago, even though it went against every rationale thought and every impulse he had coursing through his body.

He slowly opened his eyes and focused his gaze on her.

Shancai was unaware that Si had woken up; she was too caught up in Si, and learning the subtle textures of the skin on his neck. As she moved and kissed his Adam's apple, she simultaneously felt him deep swallow and his hands settled at the base of her back, where his long fingers splayed just a scant inch above the split of her backside.

Shancai looked up at Si and came eye to eye with his dilated, intense stare, which unbeknownst to her matched her own.

Si's breath caught as Shancai looked at him with that look that disarmed him the most and made him want to make her his until they couldn't separate where the one began and the other one ended.

"Shancaaiiiiii..." her name coming out raggedly and huskily from his throat.

"What are you doing, love?" he asked with all the patient effort he could muster. Then, before she could answer, he continued, "you should stop, before I'm unable to keep my word to you."

Shancai felt her heart beating fast and erratically. She felt lightheaded. Seeing Si's loving gaze and hearing his tender words made her more resolute in her decision.

She repeated, "Daoming Si about those five years...maybe I exaggerated a bit. Are you mad? I've been thinking, and maybe we could erm...continue from where we left off before Zhuang jie came in?"

Si said nothing, but his eyes said everything with their swelty, excited probing.

He pulled Shancai across his body, so that she was fully resting on top of him and tightened his arms around her, never averting his gaze from hers, as he pulled her in for a kiss. "No and yes," Si murmured against her lips, which prompted Shancai to ask "what do you mea—?" But instead of responding, Si slipped his tongue into her mouth, interrupting Shancai's question and deepening their kiss.

They went on like this for what seemed like hours, exploring each other's mouths and when Si rolled them over, settling atop her, he began an exploration of Shancai's body, slowly roaming his hands underneath that hoodie of his she was wearing.

Gradually, the hoodie and the rest of their clothes came off, and while they both felt shy at this newly experienced intimacy, they also felt aroused and more enamored than ever before, touching, fondling and stroking each other.

They occasionally gazed into each another's eyes, burying a soft moan in the crook of a neck or the curve of a shoulder, all the while creating their own unique rhythm.

Si ran kisses on Shancai's neck, shoulders, and bust, whispering "beautiful" and "wǒ ài nǐ," as his hands worshipped her womanhood and started building her desire, taking her to the brink of an edge she had never imagined.

Shancai was feeling more than she had ever felt in her life, thinking that soon these feelings and her heart would surely burst, and yet she wanted more and to give Ah Si more as well. She matched his caresses with her own, timidly at first, but then losing herself in the sensations, stroking him in the most intimate of places. They continued this pace, enjoying each other and not feeling pressured to go beyond this level.

When they finally drove each other to the highest of peaks, they reveled in each other's releases, and adoringly embraced one another until they fell asleep in a tangle of arms and legs.