Inspired: I Love This Love

Ah Si kept staring at HIS beautiful Shancai—her sweet almond scent rolling out towards him, filling his nostrils, intoxicating him and calling him closer to her inch by inch—as she shared her secret, guilty pleasure with him, her eyes sparkling like gems in the soft light of their drawing room.

He could see himself reflected so easily in her shiny black tresses; all the love for his wife...WIFE!...all his longing, all his joy, all these strong heartfelt emotions, which beat so soundly in his heart and made him feel alive—oh, how he wanted to see this reflection of himself, his best self, in her everyday for the rest of their lives.

He stared at her again, deeply, memorizing the soft curves of her blushing cheek; the tuck of shiny onyx strands behind her delicate, nibble-tempting ear; the small, perfectly sculpted nose and chin, a chin that has often jutted out in defiance towards him but that has been adoringly transformed into one of his most favorite kissable spots; and her delectable, plump, smiling lips, which hold a power over him that with one look, one word, one kiss, will compel him to move heaven and earth for her.

He could write an ode to those lips—how they make him feel like the most loved man on earth from a mere, softly murmured "Ah Si;" how they feel on his skin, pressing, seeking, hungry and worshipping; how they had become emboldened, possessively claiming him and marking him as hers over and over every day since the morning after their first day as husband and wife when she initially, playfully attempted to wash his hair in the shower and it quickly escalated to one of the most pleasurable moments of their lives to date; and how they are his shelter, his faithrock, utterer of reassurance, generous in their love, affectionate in their worship of him, and bestower of passion.

Oh, how he loves his Shancai—how he doesn't let a moment slip by to be with her, to demonstrate his ardor and soul-deep love for her; how lucky he was to have stepped on her phone; how he sits and stands so closely to her like velcro, so that she can feel how she affects him and how much he is hers—and as another whiff of her aphrodisiatic essence invades his nostrils she perceives his smolder and feels herself being leaned back as he descends upon her ready to shower her with his unbridled love in the quiet, every day moments of the night.

His love; her love; their finally coming together, more to be told, all consuming love...how I love this love.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>♥️<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
A/N: When your friends DramaLindy inspire you with their Insta posts... It's almost the year anniversary (July 9) since MG2018's release, which has possessed my mind, heart and turned me into a shipper of the lovely and amazing DiYue, and I don't see an end in sight; and I'm totally okay with that 😘

postscript: tap on the photo for Lindy's inspirational post and photo.