"𝐖𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬."

Be sure to follow me on my new IG acc. @/heyonlymya. Gimmie some love.

Throughout the day, for the girls of Essence, they have been preparing for their upcoming comeback album & show

Throughout the day, for the girls of Essence, they have been preparing for their upcoming comeback album & show. But there is something that's holding the girls back. Something missing...a member.

While the girls got ready for practice, the girls swiftly figured someone missing.

"Where's Sydney?" Asks Jay.

"Probably in her room." Said April.

"But she told me that she was coming with Lani" States Dae. Lani shook her head, "Nope, the last time I saw her was this morning and she seemed deep asleep."

"Let's go see if she is still in her room."

________

The girls arrive at their member's bedroom door. Knocking on the door, the leader softly calls, "Sydney, we got to practice"

Behind the door, all Jay heard was sniffles and sobs. Looking back at her fellow members, she frowned before opening the door, revealing a dark room inside.

Jay turned on the lights.

"Syd?" Calls Daehyeong.

There, the girls see Sydney quickly sat up on her bed, wiping her face, setting her phone down. That's when the girls knew the reason of Sydney's sudden depressed state.

This hasn't been going on just today, but weeks since Sydney was introduced into the Essence gang. Since then, the constant hate and threats came to a rise, causing the girl to not feel like herself anymore.

The girls gathered around the girl's bed. Some sat on the edge, others went by Sydney's side.

"What's wrong?" Jay asks.

"I just...Why can't they stop?" Sydney sobs, "Why can't the threats stop? Why do they hate me?"

Jay closed her eyes in sorrow. She knew that feeling good and damn well. Not being accepted and eventually hated.

Jay held the new member's hand, while using her other hand to wipe away her tears.

"Those people...people who hate and threat people...are gonna be useless in the longrun. You worked yourself out to become who you are. I have watched you grow and progress yo become the talented young woman we know and love. We are your sisters and we will always love you with all our heart. And those people are not gonna stop the love we have for you."

Jay continues, "You're meant to be an Essence member."

A small smile formed on Sydney's face. Her leader's words meaning so much to her.

Jay kissed her forehead, relieving her into an embrace.

"Group hug!" April shouts.

In seconds, the other girls joined into a large group hug. They all laughed.

________

The girls of Essence played around the practice room, trying to figure out some dance moves for their promotional songs.

Sydney stared at her members in admiration.

They really were her sisters. Sisters now and forever.

________