Chapter 3

Ryan's POV

I walked home by myself. I really wish she wasn't going out with Gibbs...I hate to say it but he is almost as good looking as me. He had short brown hair and golden eyes. They  pierced though me every time he looked at me. When I got home I went into the house I went to the kitchen to get a snack. then whet to my room to start my homework. I worked for an hour when I herd noises from my window. My blinds were closed so i couldnt see. Thinking it was nothing I ignored it but I kept hearing it! It sounded like laughing and giggling. i was very curious so I opened my blinds. I saw the most saddening image in front of me. I frowne, there in Ashley’s window, was GIbbs and Ashley making out on her bad... and they were getting into it... uhh! He makes me sick! My fists clenched in a tight hard fist. She should be  my girlfriend!. I guess I would just have to fight for her... but how? I don’t know when Gibbs would be leaving, but when he does then maybe I can talk to her... at least we got to talk a little today, I sill feel like I am keeping to much from her so i can see why she  might be up set. There are a lot of way’s she could find out stuff about me but I don’t know if mom’s ready for anybody to know yet. Idea!  Ashley had mentioned something about our family’s having dinner... That can be the first step. I smiled to my self. When I herd the door chirp to say that a door had been opened, I jumped up and ran downstairs. It was mom. 

“MOM!” I yelled at her. She looked shocked at my excitement then nodded

“Oh! hello, Ryan” 

My mom, Emily Kodd. She is pretty for a 39 year old women.. She has blueish green eyes and dark brown hair that was in a straight bob hair with a few golden highlights. She had a natural tan, a trait i was lucky enough to inherit, My mom is very successful and even though she works alot she always makes sure that she has time for family. You can always count on Mom to be there. But when Rick went to collage, is when she devoted her self to me. It sometimes gets very annoying.

“How was your day?” she askes while putting the groceries a way.     

“Ahh it was good mom, how was yours?” she looked up at me with worry written all over her face 

“Ryan,..is everything alright?” she finished putting the milk in the fridge then came to sit down next to me at the island. 

“Well mom-” I thought about telling her about me liking Ashley but I think its good not to say anything. “Everything's fine, I was just going to school and I was talking to our neighbor, Ashley. We talked and she wondered why we haven't had dinner with them or just came over to say hi. so I was going to ask you if there was any way we could invite them over for dinner or something” she just stared at me with disbelief. then it turned into a smile then she started to laugh. 

“youre- really- funny-!” she managed to say during laughing so hard. 

“MOM, im serious!” she still continued to laugh   “o, Ryan you know we cant do that ever since-” 

“I know mom! Ever since you-”

“Dont you dare say it!” she was yelling at me now. anger and rage was in her eye’s.

“ I'm sorry mom” i looked down at me hands “i wont bring it up again but we can hide all of that if we go to a restaurant, then they would never have to know. Isnt that the whole reason we moved here! to become friends with are neighbors, not to hide everything from them!” 

She looked deep in thought for a brief moment before nodding her head. She got uo from her stool, but not before turning to look back at me “if you really think we should be more in the community, you should think about what it could to to us, our sequrity. but if thins is what you want... im not going to deny that because that is the reason we moved here. but you cant run away from every thing. some things tend to follow” she walked to her office and slowly shut the door. I felt sad at what I  had done to her.. imade my way up to me room regretting my mother and I’s conversation ‘cant run away from every thing. some things tend to follow’ her word rung in my ears like bells. what did she mean. I thought she got out of the Spy business. I guess not.But now I really want to know.... and I WILL  find out.

what do you think will heappen?? 

voteee and comment!