Trian station.

Laxus.

Caressing her face, i lean in for another kiss, she smiles, and my dragon practically goes wild. How can one woman be so damn beautiful, her body is so stunning, her breasts, large and perky and stained pink from the heat of our passion.

"Lucy, i...." i start so say

"Shhh" she hushed as she pulled me down onto herself again, kissing me deeply, the world seems to just drop away, and now its only me and her. Together. Alone.....

Bang, bang, bang.

"Wh-what the hell" i growl as i looked to my bedroom door

"Shh its okay, dont worry" Lucy cooed

Bang, bang, "Laxus! come on man we're gonna be late to the trian station!"

I open my eyes, the light slipping through my curtains made my head hurt, so i squeeze my eyes shut and pull the thin banket over my head. Why did that have to be a dream.

"Laxus, please man.... Ever is holding my babies hostage and wont give em back till i get you to the station" Bixlow muttered against the door to my room

"Fuck off...." i growl into my pillow

"Come on man. Think of my babies"

"I rather think of my own" i whispered to myself "whatever Bix! Im up......" i yelled as i threw back the covers.... my member strained against my boxers, looking at my alarm clock, the red numbers glowed angrily.... seven am "just let me shower! And make me coffee!"

"You got it boss!" I hear him skip off to my kitchen, i take a deep breath in and can smell Lucy... though her sent is a few hows old...

"Cold shower it is" i groan as i stumbled to my ensuite, the black tiles cold agains the souls of my feet, the sun shining against all the silver fixtures. I shouldn't have let Ever redecorate the bathrooms. I run the water, then drop my boxers and step into the icey stream falling from the rain fall shower head, the cold water shocking me at first. But then i sigh and let it envelop me while i hate to admit it, ever since Lucy has been staying with me i can't seem to even look at another woman, let alone sleep with them. This is shit, not only am i frustrated but my dragon practically burst right out of my skin each time my eyes land on the blonde bombshell that sleeps meer meters from my own bedroom.

It been five months, since the accident on our first mission, and everything is amazing. I have Lucy in my house.... though i still pay for her place, you know just incase. Freed and i have been training Lucy to control her new magic, and every time she learns a new spell, she makes my dragon side want to clame her, Lucy is so incredibly intelligent.

Evergreen has been letting Lucy help make some of the clothing that is now available in her shop, the white rock as it's been named, and even Bixlow has been hanging out with Lucy.... he teaches her to cook or somthing... and yet, every time Lucy is out of my sight, and with another man... my chest pangs with jealousy.

"Hey Laxus! You coffee is done"

"Yep, coming" washing quickly i switched off the taps and wrap my new favorite towel around my waist, (it's black with little lighting bolts all over it) i pad back into my room to find Bix is sitting at my desk, drinking a black coffee.... no doubt with eight sugars.

"Why are you in here?" I mumbled pulling on a set of cargo pants

"Freeballing today, ha nice choice"

I roll my eyes, "keep your random gay thoughts to yourself, and answer my question"

"Eh its better in here than it is out there" he shrugged

"Get out"

"Na, but i tell ya what" he stood "you hurry up so we can save my poor babies from the evil stone witch, and i will never enter this room again... after today that is"

Sighing, i pulled on my socks then stomp my feet into my boots, and grab a top, yanking it over my head.
"Grab my headphones and coat and i will meet you at the front door" i down my coffee and run some superhard hold jell into my hair, making the spikes more defined, then stalk my way out of my bedroom then out of my house, heading out to meet my only sibling at the next town over, so that she had an escort to get to the guild safely. Gramps's order.

Lucy.

"If the master said Laxus had to do this, why did i have to be out of bed" i groan as Evergreen got back to the platform with a tray of coffee in one hand and a heshian bag filled with Bixlows 'babies' slung over her shoulder.

She gave me a sympathetic smile and hold out a tall cappuccino "you will get used to the early morning one day"

"Doubtful" i huff

"You know, you remind me of Laxus when you make that face" Freed said softly as he held out a bagel

"Speaking of, were is sparkie" i grab a cheese bagel "we are going to miss the train if he dosen't get here..."

"Oh hush blondie" i jumped as Laxus thudded into the platform with his usual scoul plastered on his face

"Again you're blonde too sparkie"

"Whatever"

"Did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" I tease

"Didnt wake up, got woken up" he grunted as he dropped onto the bench beside me

"Poor sparky" i mutter "least you got to sleep in"

"Oh stop it you two, here are your tickets" Freed handed us a ticket each the went to grab the bag off Ever and let the Tiki dolls out

"You could have too" Laxus whispered, looking at me from the corner of his eye.

"Oh really? And how would i have done that, when Evergreen was the one who dragged me out of bed?"

"Well if you were in my room" he winked

"Laxus I told you, i dont want to move fast" i sighed

"I didnt say we were going to do anything" he mumbled "just sleep" he grinned

"Is that right" i smiled as the trains whistle blew and Laxus stood,

"Thats right, scouts honor" he held out one of his hands to help me up, while the other he made the scouts symbol with.

"You were never a scout so that means nothing" I laugh

"How would you know" he winked.