50/50

(I'm changing the plot line abit. Tommy's head will have always been 50/50 for Delilah and Maura)
Delilahs POV
The afternoon
"I got a text." Maura yelled to us all.
Islanders,
Please get ready for the challenge today! #bridezilla #downtheaisle
"Aye a fuckin challenge."
It was the first round and Yewande was fucking going at it.
"Did you know she had that in her?" I asked Danny as we both looked shocked at how strong Yewande is.
As we turned back around to see Maura with her tongue down Tommy's throat.
"I can't be doing this." I said to Danny as I hid my face behind him
"It's over." Danny said to me as the second group of girls had to get into position.
"I'm at an advantage here because I used to do this type of stuff with my brothers."
I started and just did what I used to do when I did this with my brothers and yanked him to the end.
"Get up." I yelled at Tommy as I noticed the other girls still struggling. I untied the rings popped one on each our fingers as we both laughed and kissed.
"You seen very happy." I giggle to Tommy as I pecked his cheek as we all waited for the second round stuff to be set up.
It was a food fight and let's just say I had a lot of fun.
"I was using every dance move I had to miss that food."
Once we finished the boys decided who was still the cleanest girl.
"The cleanest girl is somehow... Delilah." Joe said as we all clapped and went back to the villa.
———————————————————
That evening

 I decided to wear a bit of a more feminine outfit and just grabbed a black adidas jacket over it

"You look different" Tommy said to me as he gave me a side hug.
"I just needed to change up the clothes for a bit." I said to him with a smile as I walked outside.
"Fuckin hell." I muttered to myself as Maura came into the kitchen behind me as I jumped in shock.
"Sorry Delilah, didn't mean to scare you." Maura said as I giggled.
"Nah man it's fine, I actually wanted to talk to you." I said to her as I poured both of us a glass of wine.
"About what?" Maura asked me as she sipped her wine that I gave her.
"I feel as though you and I got off on the wrong foot and that we may actually be friends." I said to her as I noticed everyone coming out.
"Yea I totally get that." She responded to me with a smile.
"Friends?" She asked me as she pulled me in for a hug.
"Friends." I answered her with a smile as we walked down to the fire pit and I sat by Micheal and Tommy.
"What was that about?" Micheal asked me as him and Tommy both turned and looked at me.
"Nothing, we decided that whatever Tommy decides the least we could do was be friends." I responded to Micheal as I sipped my drink.
We all pretty much did nothing the whole night. I went and hopped into bed with Tommy again as I fell asleep.

The next morning once I woke up we all started getting ready.

I wore a yellow bikini and went on with my day. It was getting to the late afternoon as we were all sitting round making bets on when the next coupling would be. None of us were close.
"I got a text" I yelled as I woke Danny up from next to me.
Islanders,
There will be a recoupling tonight X
"Lilah can we have a chat?" Tommy asked me as he can across to me.
"Yea sure." I responded to him as I got up and walked over to the swing with him.
"So I just wanted you to know that, I am still very split between you and Maura." Tommy said to me as I got up.
"Okay, I trust that you will make the right decision. I'll be happy for what ever decision you decide to make at the end of the day." I responded to him with a smile as he gave me a hug.
"Thank you Delilah." Tommy said to me with a smile as he walked off and Maura walked up.
"What was the about?" Maura asked me as she sat down.
"Oh Tommy came and told me that his head is still split. So I told him to just go with his gut." I moaned to Maura.
"Yea he can't expect you to hear that and be fine." Maura said to me as she sat down next to me.
It was later that night as we all got ready

 I put my hair into a messy bun as I walked downstairs into the bedroom

"Delilah, you look banging." Micheal said to me as he gave me a hug.
"Thanks mate, I'm getting nervous now." I responded to him as he walked outside with me.
Current couples.
Elma-Anton
Yewande-Danny
Lucie-Joe
Amy-Curtis
Amber-Micheal
As Tommy stood up I smiled at Molly and Maura since we were the only ones left.
"The girl that I'd like to couple up with is kind, funny. She has a gorgeous personality and knows how to make me laugh. Although we had a few bumps in the road. I hope that by me showing her that she's the one that I want that can make us put those behind us. So the girl that I'd like to couple up with is ... Delilah." Tommy said with a smile as everyone clapped I gave molly and Maura both a hug. I walked up to Tommy as I gave him a kiss I sat down next to him
Molly-Mae and Maura,
Please villa the villa immediately for your date with Tom and Jordan
#BoyBye.
We all got really happy for them as they left, I got a text.
Islanders,
As the remaining couples you will now need to decide which two couples are least compatible and may be vulnerable to being dumped.
"Fuck."
——————————————————— an// sorry for the late update, I was really sick yesterday. Also I'm traveling tomorrow so some of the chapters may be uploaded a few days later. Vote and comment any suggestions X