TnT

So Tommy and I sat down by the kitchen I opened my mouth to say something.
"I know that neither of us are going to like this, but the fact that Joe is already having doubts this early shows me that they aren't that compatible." I told tommy
"Yea I totally agree with you, I also feel like Anton and Elma won't survive for long." Tommy said to me.
"Yea I totally agree with you. So shall I send it in?" I asked him as he nodded.
"It's done." I said as I finished sending the message.

"We're back." We heard Molly say to us as they came back with the new boys. I got up to hug the both of them
"Delilah." I said to the paler one with a smile as we all walked down to the fire pit.
"So tell us about yourselves." Micheal said to them both as they looked at each other.
"I'm Jordan and I'm from Manchester, I'm 24 and I model." Jordan said to us as the other one started.
"I'm Tom and I'm from Manchester and I'm 29 and I model." Tom said to us as he smiled at me.
"So Who do you fancy?" Danny asked them as we all turned to them.
"Well Anna, and I haven't spoken to anyone else so far." Jordan said to us all.
"How bout you?" Curtis asked Tom as he shook his head before he answered.
"Well Maura and then also Delilah." Tom responded to him as I giggled.
"You tryna steal my girl?" Tommy joked as he put his arm around me.
"You got some competition babes." I giggled as we all got up and went into our own groups to talk. I went with Molly and Maura to find out about their dates
"There was just nothing with Jordan." Molly said to us as she ushered Maura to tell us about her date.
"Tom is great. He is everything I wanted in a guy. And he's coming over here right now." Maura finished as we all looked over at him.
"Delilah, can we have a chat?" Tom asked me as I looked over at Maura who had her heart in her throat.
"Yea sure. Kitchen?" I asked him as I got up and he nodded at me.
"I just wanted to get to know you better." Tom told me as I sat on the counter.
"So as you know, I do fancy you. And I just wanted to know where your head was at." He added.
"Well I'm really happy with Tommy at the moment. But if I could be happy with someone else then I'll go." I told him straight
"You didn't answer my question." Tom responded to me with a smirk.
"Well, if I'm being honest here. My head has been turned a bit, but I'd have to get to know you better." I said to Tom as I mirrored his smirk.
"So you're from South Africa right?" Tom asked me as he put his hand on my thigh.
"Yea, Cape Town." I said to him with a smile.
"You don't sound British, you sound more American." Tom said to me as he smiled
"Yea so I moved around a lot as a child, I ended up in California for high school and then moved here and started Uni. How about yourself." I stated to him as I sipped my drink and saw some of the guys looking at us.
"I'm originally from Leeds but then I moved to Manchester to make a head start for my modeling career." Tom said.
"Have you also seen Tommy staring at us, or is that just me?" Tom added to his statement as we both looked over to see the boys all staring at us.
"Ignore them, I'll talk to Tommy later." I reassured Tom as Tommy walked over to us.
"Lilah, can we have a chat?" Tommy asked me as I looked over to Tom.
"Yea sure, let me just finish this one, then I'll come find you." I said to Tommy as he nodded and left.
"The boys are actually very nice. Just give them some time." I said to Tom as we got up and I gave him a hug.
"Thanks Delilah." Tom said to me with a smile as he pecked my cheek. I walked over to the boys and smiled.
"If now is good then can we have a chat Tommy." I asked Tommy as he shot up.
"Yea sure." Tommy said to me as he put his jacket over me since I was cold.
"I wanted to talk to you because I think that you have a right to know. I want to get to know Tom and I think that you should be nice to him no matter what happens." I told Tommy as we sat on the day bed.
"Thank you for telling me, if you want to get to know him then do so, all I ask is that you talk to me." Tommy proposed to me.
-the next morning-
I woke up and saw Tom bringing me a coffee.
"Just in time." Tom said to me as he gave me my coffee.
"This is great. Thank you." I said to Tom as I drank the coffee.
"Anytime." Tom said to me with a chuckle as he noticed the froth around my mouth.
"How was your first night?" I asked him as I giggled realizing what he was laughing about and licked my lips.
"It was great-" Tom said to me as he was interrupted by Maura coming to get me.
"Delilah come on we need to go and get ready." Maura said to me as Tom got up.
"Continue this later?" I asked Tom as he nodded his head as we both got up and got ready.
"Where was she?" Yewande asked Maura as we both came in.
"Talking to Tom in bed." Maura sounded like she was trying to slag me off to the other girls.

 It was the late afternoon and I was wearing a red swimsuit as Tom and Tommy were in a heated Conversation

"This can't be good." Joe said to me as he sat down.
"Yea. If it gets bad then I'll stop them, yet for now they need to sort it out themselves." I told him as he heard someone being shoved. I got up and ran in between the two boys before anything could have happened.
"Enough both of you!" I yelled as both boys got back into reality.
"You two can't be acting like children, this villa doesn't need it." I said as I dropped my hands that were acting like a barrier.
"He started it." Tommy said as he pointed at Tom
"And you continued it, therefore you are just as bad as him." I responded to Tommy.
"Come on Tom. We should finish our conversation." I said to Tom as I grabbed his hand.
"I'm sorry for this, all of this." I said to Tom with my head hanging low.
"No no Delilah, look at me." He said as he pulled my head up so I was meeting his eyes and rested his hand on my cheek.
"this isn't your fault. None of it is." Tom continued.
"It just feels so hard, it's unfair to both you and Tommy to lead you both on like this." I huffed as I rested my head on his shoulder.
"You have and need time to make a decision." Tom told me as he smiled and reassuringly rubbed my shoulder.
"Go get ready for tonight, take your mind off of it." Tom told me with a smile as I got up and went to get ready

" Tom told me with a smile as I got up and went to get ready

As I walked downstairs I saw Tom waiting for someone.
"Fuckin hell your hot." Tom said to himself as he kissed my cheek.
"Thank Tom, you too." I said with a giggle as we latched arms and walked outside. Once we were all outside we found out that we were doing a game of suck n blow. I was between Tommy and Tom which wasn't the most enjoyable time based on earliers event.
The first card came around and I got it from Tommy and tried to give it to Tom as blew it out, he picked it up and read it.
"Snog the islander next to you." We all saw Yewande who was on the other side of Tom turn away as I turned to Tom.
"Delilah!" Micheal jokingly gasped
"What I don't want the poor boy to be mugged off." I said as I turned to Tom and snogged him. Once we both pulled away I looked at him and blushed as the next card was grabbed. A few cards later it came back to Tommy and I, as I couldn't get a grip on the card I had to do it.
"Have a 3 way kiss with two other islanders." I chose Tom and Tommy and we did it and pulled away laughing.
——————————————————— an// sorry for being inactive! I'm probably going to change this to a Tom book instead since there are a lot of Tommy books. I'm currently traveling so my schedule is all messed up. Vote and comment any suggestions X